Page 1249 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 24974911491199123912471248124912501251125912991349 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,490 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Great to see Robron but they should feature far more prominently in that story.

Why is Vanessa being featured so prominently? Ooops, forgot, the actress is dating the producer. Please get Vanessa off my TV screen.
    what are you talking about? any story that involves charity is obviously gonna include her, as will any story involving rhona. furthermore, because she lives in the same, small environment, as paddy, chas, charity, and noah, as well as being close to the woolpack, why wouldn't she feature as much as she does?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don good points i like Kim Tate but true they have put her in most stuff since she came back but next week is when graham calls her bluff and tells the police about Koe and gets cains in name in the clear but knowing the police on ED they are thick+stupid to do anything about it yeah or mybe this time i might be proved wrong? BTW Dob what did you think of last few posts ? im of to watch some Endvour ive taped

Hi Matty that’s right that Joe & Noah both had Chris Tate as their Dad. It is good to see more of our boys on screen and hopefully Aaron will support Robert when he needs him to help with a business deal. I do have a feeling that this latest deal will also fail as something will go wrong between this latest fella and Charity and he’ll withdraw from the business. I’d like to think I was wrong but they seem to enjoy putting obstacles and hurdles in the way when the boys are getting the chance of making money for the surrogacy fund.

I’m sorry but I really can’t be bothered with Kim - she was ruthless when she was on before but at least she did have a pleasant side as well, but this time they’ve just turned her into a pantomime villain so it’s not making her popular with many people at all. Maybe Cain will be cleared but I think maybe Kim is going make it look as though she had something to do with him getting off and because of this she causes more trouble between Moira and him. It would be good if for once if they just let a storyline come to an end rather than have to drag it on with unnecessary angst afterwards.

Sorry for long drawn out reply. Hope you enjoyed a Endeavour.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-03-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2019)

Press centre spoilers for the week beginning Monday 08/04/19. Week 15.

Monday 8th April - Harriet’s anxiety builds. Paddy has a change of heart. Jessie is suspicious of Maya.

Tuesday 9th April 7pm - Pete’s grand gesture falls flat. Harriet fears she’s being targeted. Manpreet gets up to her old tricks.

Tuesday 9th April 8pm - Rhona forges an unlikely friendship. Moira has words of advice for Pete. Maya and Jacob start to feel the pressure.

Wednesday 10th April - Maya makes a plan. Rhona relays a surprising offer. Jai calls a truce with Manpreet.

Thursday 11th April 7pm - Victoria and Ellis’s plan backfires. Rhona gives an ultimatum. Kim admits her true motivations.

Thursday 11th April 8pm - Bob is convinced he’s on to a winner. Ellis and Victoria reconnect. Paddy and Vanessa weigh up their options.

Friday 12th April - Billy’s rattled by a phone call. Kerry blocks Dan’s attempts to reconnect. Kim’s request worries Rhona.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 28-03-2019 at 18:13.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2019), Sug-din (28-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Press centre spoilers for the week beginning Monday 08/04/19. Week 15.

Monday 8th April - Harriet’s anxiety builds. Paddy has a change of heart. Jessie is suspicious of Maya.

Tuesday 9th April 7pm - Pete’s grand gesture falls flat. Harriet fears she’s being targeted. Manpreet gets up to her old tricks.

Tuesday 9th April 8pm - Rhona forges an unlikely friendship. Moira has words of advice for Pete. Maya and Jacob start to feel the pressure.

Wednesday 10th April - Maya makes a plan. Rhona relays a surprising offer. Jai calls a truce with Manpreet.

Thursday 11th April 7pm - Victoria and Ellis’s plan backfires. Rhona gives an ultimatum. Kim admits her true motivations.

Thursday 11th April 8pm - Bob is convinced he’s on to a winner. Ellis and Victoria reconnect. Paddy and Vanessa weigh up their options.

Friday 12th April - Billy’s rattled by a phone call. Kerry blocks Dan’s attempts to reconnect. Kim’s request worries Rhona.
    thanx eddie and evening everyone

so not much there for the guyz unless maybe they are around but not part of main sls

charity and that mike on tonite so hopefully theres some robron as well

still have that one hour break between eps here although I thought they done away with it few weeks ago

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2019), Sug-din (28-03-2019)

Is it just me or is it getting boring that they can’t let Robron have a genuine business deal without it being taken from them.

The scenes with the boys in were good and they looked fine.
    Even managed to put up with Kim Tate being in some of them and didn’t mute her talking.
    Vanessa actions were a bit OTT and unnecessary. She had her hand on the paperworkk for goodness sake.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Is it just me or is it getting boring that they can’t let Robron have a genuine business deal without it being taken from them.
    hi don

agree its seems just comedy really isn't it I mean vanessa got to be joking about the car with that look

completely ot but in the break there was an ad that said the perfect gift for mothers day give her a scratchcard (its a lottery thing)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2019), Sug-din (28-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

agree its seems just comedy really isn't it I mean vanessa got to be joking about the car with that look

completely ot but in the break there was an ad that said the perfect gift for mothers day give her a scratchcard (its a lottery thing)
    I’m hoping she did get the paperwork back or really that wouldn’t have been worth it.

I must have been boring then as I used to give my Mother chocolates, flowers or perfume on Mothers Day.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2019)

So there’s a surprise - Emmerdale haven’t even been nominated for a BAFTA in the Best Soap Category - wonder why that is?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So there’s a surprise - Emmerdale haven’t even been nominated for a BAFTA in the Best Soap Category - wonder why that is?
    I'm not at all surprised.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2019), Sug-din (28-03-2019)

Thread Information