Page 1402 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 4029021302135213921400140114021403140414121452 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,020 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    What is going on? Tonight, it got even worse with Robert has asked for a divorce and the other rubbish. It is so insulting to the Robron fandom. The speed with which this is happening is shocking.

The only thing I can say is that no other group of Emmerdale fans have been treated any better, look at the Coira group. In addition, so many recent story lines have been appallingly bad for a variety of reasons, sometimes unbelievable or just offensive or repetitive/tedious, and nearly always lacking logic
    Hi Eddy good points of course our Rob wouldnt do that at all and what must poor Ryan think of all his hard work over the last 5 years to make Robron work and what thye are today the 3 producers have thrown that back in Ryan face saying now you gone and now we can do what we like shame on you tonights the last night i will watch Emmerdale so well done ive watched Emmerdale 20 years and now im swicthing so well done and good bye and now inm watching Classic Emmerdale on itv3 from no must better s/ls

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (07-11-2019), Sug-din (10-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    the show really wants to end finish robron quickly, bad boy aaron back
    That's right. With Ryan's departure, what is now happening on our screens has nothing to do with Robron. It's all about making Aaron feel broken-hearted, desperate, lonely and depressed. So much so that he pairs up with Cain, who feels exactly the same way. 2 bad boys together.

However, why do the 3 producers have to do this in such a mean, rushed and heavy-handed way?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 06-11-2019 at 20:02.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-11-2019), Sug-din (06-11-2019)

What is going on? Tonight, it got even worse with Robert has asked for a divorce and the other rubbish. It is so insulting to the Robron fandom. The speed with which this is happening is shocking.

The only thing I can say is that no other group of Emmerdale fans have been treated any better, look at the Coira group. In addition, so many recent story lines have been appallingly bad for a variety of reasons, sometimes unbelievable or just offensive or repetitive/tedious, and nearly always lacking logic

I am taking from the way that Emmerdale are trashing the Robert & Robron memory that Ryan must have made it very clear that he wasn’t going to come back. However, I think that they could have left it with Robert cutting off contact and then maybe the divorce could have been done much later and Aaron could still have gone off the rails because of that. It maybe wouldn’t have felt like such an insult to the memory and a kick in the teeth to the fandom.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (07-11-2019)

It's clear that these three producers have got Emmerdale in an appalling mess. I have no way of knowing, but with 9 leading cast members gone (or about to go), there's some problem, somewhere. And with all these established characters gone, good and logical story-telling will be negatively effected.

My guess is that ITV will be closely looking at what is going on. I would not be surprised if major production changes are made in the near future.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-11-2019), Sug-din (06-11-2019)

It's clear that these three producers have got Emmerdale in an appalling mess. I have no way of knowing, but with 9 leading cast members gone (or about to go), there's some problem, somewhere. And with all these established characters gone, good and logical story-telling will be negatively effected.

My guess is that ITV will be closely looking at what is going on. I would not be surprised if major production changes are made in the near future.
    I know this is just pure speculation on my part but I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Danny leaves at some point to continue with his Charity which appears to be going from strength to strength which I am pleased to see and also if Izzie Steele leaves at some point to expand her music career.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (07-11-2019)

Tonight's 2 episodes were a mixed bag. The worthwhile material could have just been squeezed into 1 episode. Sometimes less is more. Emmerdale needs to learn that.

There was plenty of Aaron, which was good. But, his story with Cain is a little far-fetched. Nevertheless, it's far better than a lot of the other stuff, particularly the Mandy Dingle nonsense.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 07-11-2019 at 22:15.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-11-2019), Sug-din (10-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know this is just pure speculation on my part but I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Danny leaves at some point to continue with his Charity which appears to be going from strength to strength which I am pleased to see and also if Izzie Steele leaves at some point to expand her music career.
    hi don just caught up with last few eps

if danny leaves i'll prob give up watching altogether I think he was really upset that ryan went but I think he'll stick arounf for now as he left before and said it was hard

I think ed will give him some bad boy sls till next year then may see how people react if he has new romantic interest

meanwhile seems robert is going to be forgotton completely and don't understand why seems people acting so out of character

something must have happen with ryan and ed before he left maybe he was not happy that robron had been bit sidelined when they were reason ed won loads of awards

don't want aaron getting in trouble with that baseball bat but danny did look fit walking around the flat

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-11-2019), Sug-din (10-11-2019)

Preview for next Tuesday.

Aaron, in his car, is being followed.

https://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview-videos

Morning All👋

Hope everyone has had a pleasant weekend. It was frosty here yesterday morning but today it’s about 9c and damp.

Haven’t really been watching this week and from what I’ve seen on line I’m pleased I haven’t as they seem to be trying to remove any memories of Robert/Robron at a tremendously fast speed and it appears that even Aaron has forgotten about him, which is terrible. I hope I’m misunderstanding it with not actually seeing it play out but I don’t want the Robron memories to be destroyed so quickly.

Have a good day. 👍

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (11-11-2019)

Danny Miller is so bad at acting that Pinocchio could play his part better wish they would kill him off already

Thread Information