Thread: Matteo Rossini (Christian Vit)

Exclamation Matteo Rossini (Christian Vit)

Holby City newcomer Christian Vit has hinted that there could be romance between his character Matteo Rossini and the show's long-term medic Jac Naylor.

Christian has been cast in the role as new doctor Matteo, but his arrival is set to immediately irritate Jac, and his popularity on the ward does nothing to lift her mood.

The situation intensifies when Jac discovers Matteo's past misdemeanours and throws down the gauntlet. However, as the feud heats up between them, fans will be left wondering if their hatred could lead to lust.

"You'll have to wait and see, but Matteo is very charming," Christian told Inside Soap.

"He likes complicated women, and Jac is someone he is very intrigued by. The bigger the challenge, the more Matteo will enjoy it."

And discussing what it feels like to be billed as an 'Italian Stallion', Christian added: "|I am very honoured by the suggestion - I just hope that I manage to satisfy the perception!

"There is definitely a stallion to enjoy because he brings me on to the set, but all I hope is that people think I am compelling as a doctor.

Matteo Rossini arrives in Holby City
    BBC
    "I'm really intrigued to find out what the Holby City viewers think about Matteo."

Holby City will air Matteo's arrival on Tuesday, November 29 at 8pm on BBC One.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (26-11-2016), TaintedLove (30-11-2016)

Thread Information