Thread: Casualty Spoilers 3rd December 2016

Exclamation Casualty Spoilers 3rd December 2016

Ethan is struggling to bury his feelings for Alicia, made worse by hearing Cal and Alicia giggling together in the room next door. Ethan tries to take his mind off her by inviting another girl to the Christmas party but he can’t take his eyes off Alicia. Will Ethan finally confess his feelings for her?

A very drunk and miserable Sebastian makes an ill-judged pass at Dylan and ends up mortified when he is rejected.

Meanwhile, in the spirit of Christmas, Charlie and Duffy announce their love for each other at the party. However things get complicated when Duffy’s husband Ryan turns up…

BBC

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (17-11-2016)

I just wish that Casulty didnt seem like Days of our Lives or General Hospital at times. Ethan and dimwit immature Alicia going on too long. Move on, If Zoe and Max were written out as a marriage after fans wanted it- which is a clear indication the writers etc dont take a ounce of notice of the fans, move Ethan on.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalamaiden View Post
    I just wish that Casulty didnt seem like Days of our Lives or General Hospital at times. Ethan and dimwit immature Alicia going on too long. Move on, If Zoe and Max were written out as a marriage after fans wanted it- which is a clear indication the writers etc dont take a ounce of notice of the fans, move Ethan on.
    Fans on social media are rooting for Ethan and Alicia so I can see them getting together

Quote Originally Posted by Koalamaiden View Post
    Fans on social media are rooting for Ethan and Alicia so I can see them getting together

Sure, just like zoe amd Max. A huge fan base wanted them together, and ...... are they? Alicia is way too immature for Ethan.

I must be the only person, who doesn't want then together. She knew eathan liked her, and she still got with his brother.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (07-12-2016)

Thread Information