Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Finn Kelly (Rob Mills)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours fire twist could see Finn Kelly escape a jail sentence.
    Crucial evidence against him gets destroyed.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ly-fire-twist/

Neighbours villain Finn Kelly is going nowhere now that he's a permanent character – and the show may have just revealed the twist that keeps him in Erinsborough.

Finn (Rob Mills) is currently facing a number of serious charges after his reign of terror last year, although he can't remember any of his misdeeds.

In next week's episodes, Susan Kennedy (Jackie Woodburne) is rocked by some surprising news as she hears that crucial evidence against Finn has been destroyed.

It turns out that there's been a fire in the police building where evidence for Finn's case is held, making it much more likely that he'll walk free.

This revelation comes as a huge disappointment to Finn's victims, but the disgraced teacher's half-brother Shaun Watkins (Brad Moller) sees it as an opportunity.

Shaun advises Finn to change his plea to 'not guilty', since there's now much less evidence that can be used against him in court.

When word of this gets back to Bea Nilsson's boyfriend Ned Willis, he accuses Shaun of starting the fire himself to get his brother off the hook.

Finn's lawyer Imogen Willis also has her say, insisting that she'll only defend him if he sticks to his original plan to plead guilty.

Undeterred, Shaun begs Finn to consider taking on another lawyer and changing his plea.

The new and improved Finn ultimately agrees to do the right thing and prepares to plead guilty, keen to keep Imogen working on his case. But with things starting to weigh in his favour thanks to the fire, is this how Finn will ultimately become a permanent resident of Ramsay Street?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, April 8 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (01-04-2019), MellBee (01-04-2019)

Is Finn actually faking it? End of tonight's episode suggests something is up I thought

4. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Kronipoos (05-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    Is Finn actually faking it? End of tonight's episode suggests something is up I thought
    I thought he just looked smitten with Bea.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (06-04-2019)

No it's genuine - don't think he'd be able to fool the experts. And after seeing his mother it's clear who the real monster is in the family

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I thought he just looked smitten with Bea.
    same here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (06-04-2019)

Yeah you are all right. He will fall for her

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    I assume it is real as if he is faking how can he be redeemed to stay full time

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals two big twists in Finn Kelly's tense court case.
    Everything changes after an incident in the hospital car park.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-court-twists/

Neighbours villain Finn Kelly could be let off the hook next week as Bea Nilsson makes the shock decision to defend him in court.

Finn (Rob Mills) gets an unexpected lifeline after seemingly proving that he's a changed man, much to the surprise of Bea.

Just two days before the court case, there's a dramatic incident in the Erinsborough Hospital car park as a mystery driver tries to run down Susan Kennedy (Jackie Woodburne) and Imogen Willis (Ariel Kaplan).

As Bea (Bonnie Anderson) watches on in horror, Finn suddenly launches himself into the path of the car to push Imogen and Susan out of harm's way.

Finn's heroism sees him take the hit, although he's lucky enough to only sustain minor injuries.

The identity of the driver remains a mystery as the culprit races off without being caught, leaving Mark Brennan with few clues to go on as he launches an investigation.

As Bea reflects on the day's events, she finds herself questioning her hostility to Finn – finally realising that he could genuinely be a reformed character now that he has amnesia.

When Finn's court hearing takes place two days later, a scathing victim impact statement is read out on behalf of Xanthe Canning, although Susan balances this with a generous defence of Finn.

Bea is next to speak and she makes the unexpected decision to change her testimony on the spot, backing up Susan's sympathetic words about Finn.

Bea's sister Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta) is determined not to change her stance on Finn like the others, but when it's her turn to speak, she's shocked to see his brother Shaun Watkins (Brad Moller) in the courtroom.

Realising that the father of her unborn baby has a connection to Finn, guilty Elly flees from the courtroom and forces the judge to adjourn. With everything going Finn's way, is it only a matter of time before he goes free?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, April 16 and Thursday, April 18 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (09-04-2019), MellBee (08-04-2019)

You would think there'd be cameras everywhere outside a hospital.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (09-04-2019), kaz21 (08-04-2019)

I’m actually loving this storyline! Rob does an amazing job with Finn. Evil Finn scared the hell out of me! Nice Finn is absolutely loveable! I’m saying it again. TEAM FEA is coming back. Imagine that - the Conway sisters and the Kelly brothers. I love the dynamics. Imagine the hell when Finn gets his memories back. Not sure what will happen to Mark, unlucky in love has become his mantra ☹️

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (09-04-2019)

Thread Information