Thread: Finn Kelly (Rob Mills)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Finn Kelly (Rob Mills)

Neighbours have confirmed that Australian Idol star Rob Mills is joining the cast as a new colleague of Susan Kennedy's.

The popular entertainer has been recruited in guest role and will be playing the role of Finn Kelly, a progressive and respected school teacher appointed by Susan.

However, as always, there is more to the affable Mr Kelly than meets the eye and as local residents will discover when glimpses of his past start to be exposed.

Rob started filming with Neighbours this week and his first scenes will air in March 2017.

Speaking about joining the show, Rob said: "I can't wait to get started on the show. As a youngster, I played baseball just behind where Ramsay Street is located and I thought at the time, how great it would be to be on Neighbours, and now it has happened!"

Neighbours' Executive Producer, Jason Herbison said: "Rob is an exceptional talent and we are thrilled to welcome him to Ramsay Street as Finn Kelly, a really intriguing character with some hidden secrets which our audience won't expect."

Rob rose to fame in 2003 as a finalist on the first series of Australian Idol. He has since gone on to star in a number of highly acclaimed productions including, Wicked, Grease, Legally Blonde, The Last Five Year, Into the Woods, Hair and most recently Ghost the Musical.

He has also appeared in Celebrity Apprentice, Dancing with the Stars, Spics and Specs, The Footy Show, The Project and as host of Young Talent Time in 2012.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 16-11-2016 at 11:48. Reason: Added pic :D

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (13-03-2017), Dazzle (16-11-2016), MellBee (27-03-2017), Pantherboy (16-11-2016), tammyy2j (16-11-2016)

Thread Information