Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finn Kelly (Rob Mills)

I hope someone can answer this question about Erinsborough High...
    Why do the female students there wear two different types of uniform? Some are simple checked summer dresses, while others have a crossed ribbon on the blouse like what Piper Willis wears. And Xanthe`s uniform is just the basic one.
    Thanks in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (19-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I hope someone can answer this question about Erinsborough High...
    Why do the female students there wear two different types of uniform? Some are simple checked summer dresses, while others have a crossed ribbon on the blouse like what Piper Willis wears. And Xanthe`s uniform is just the basic one.
    Thanks in advance.
    My understanding TaintedLove, is that in Public High Schools (which Erinsborough High is), there are different uniforms for juniors & seniors (with Years 7-10 being juniors & Years 11-12 being seniors). I gather Piper is in Y12. Not sure what year Xanthe is supposed to be in, maybe Y10?? - which would explain these two girls wearing different uniforms.

Well, that is my suggestion - somebody please correct me if I am wrong here!

Thanks Panetherboy. ♥ I had forgotten that Piper and Xanthe were in different years at school.
    I was thinking along those lines in regards to ages, as my school had the same thing. Years 11 and 12 (or 5th and 6th form as it was known then) we had the same uniform, but with a red/black/yellow striped tie instead on green/yellow/black tie to show we were prefects.

Finn`s comeuppance can`t come soon enough for me. Although I have to grudgingly admit that he is absolutely brilliant at manipulation. I just wish he would use his powers of persuasion for good instead of evil. But that would make him a boring character then wouldn`t it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (20-05-2017), Pantherboy (20-05-2017)

I looked it up, the last birthday xanthe had was her 16th. Where as piper had her 17th birthday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-05-2017)

Wonder if Finn and Xanthe sleep together? I think it's heading that way.

I really hope not. I'm hoping she will start to get suspicious.

Thread Information