Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 28th Nov - 2nd Dec 2016

Lauren didnt seem that bothered her kids weren't at the wedding ... spoke volumes. And as for the vows ... gosh cringworthy big style .... all that crap about fate. The original story line was a quickie in the boat shed (mirrors of Jack and Paige)... and back to normality for Brad with his then girlfriend .... and likewise Jack back to the church.

Paige's outburst to Jack about how she couldn't understand how he went back to the church after their quickie showed how shallow Paige really is (like wise Jack his part). I will be glad when Paige leaves the programme - she is such a negative influence on the nice people who didn't deserve her outbursts and blame gaming .... hence the demise of Laurens own family at Paige's tactics.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-12-2016)

Seems like the current producers/writers are believers in soul mates/people destined to be together. Xanthe talks about it re. her and Ben. Brad/Lauren etc.

I wonder how long Paige will be around? We know her and Jack will become a couple going by the opening credits

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-12-2016)

So apparently Sonya is to suffer a miscarriage and Jack finds out Paige is pregnant but I think it's a dilemma for him

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkMcG97 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (03-12-2016), Vikki (03-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMcG97 View Post
    So apparently Sonya is to suffer a miscarriage and Jack finds out Paige is pregnant but I think it's a dilemma for him
    There is rumour that Sonya is pregnant which now obviously appears to be the case but is it confirmed she suffers a miscarriage?

There is rumour that Sonya is pregnant which now obviously appears to be the case but is it confirmed she suffers a miscarriage?

Yeah it is but I find it interesting that Sonya will lose Mark's baby as he has always wanted a child and Paige has hers but says she never wanted children.

Yeah it is but I find it interesting that Sonya will lose Mark's baby as he has always wanted a child and Paige has hers but says she never wanted children.
    Where did you read that Sonya will have a miscarriage?

Can't remember where

Typer fans won't be happy as the couple will be torn apart by Terese and Brad early next year according to a article on digital spy

Neighbours couple Piper Willis and Tyler Brennan will face further troubles in the New Year when they are banned from seeing each other.

The on-off pair rekindled their romance in heartwarming scenes last week, but it looks like their happiness won't last long as Piper's furious parents get wind of their reunion.

Viewers will know that Brad and Terese have never been supportive of their 17-year old daughter dating a much older Tyler. And upon learning just how serious their relationship now is, the former couple will be forced to implement a ban.

Typer's latest troubles will initially be picked up in the show's festive webisode series which will see them battle to spend New Year's Eve together.

Their mini-episodes will air between Monday, December 26 and Friday, December 30 over at Neighbours' Facebook page.

But the biggest hurdle won't come until the main show returns in January, and while we won't give away exactly what happens, you can get a sneak peak at the action in this big new promo – which shows Piper dramatically speeding off in her car.

Whether Terese and Brad will warm to the idea of the relationship remains to be seen, but the big question is whether Piper and Tyler can ride the storm this time...

Digital Spy

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-12-2016), MellBee (06-12-2016), Pantherboy (06-12-2016), Ruffed_lemur (06-12-2016), Vikki (07-12-2016)

Thread Information