Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 28th Nov - 2nd Dec 2016

I am betting it's Paige and Sonya that's pregnant because Sonya is confirmed and Olympia said there are some big consequences coming from Jack and Paige sleeping together.

Jakkos mother

Looking forward to the finale week. I really hope Paul and Terese get together in finale week or before

Quote Originally Posted by mygypsy View Post
    I thought Jacka killed his mum when he burned down her house?
    Me too, did Mark tell this to Steph?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMcG97 View Post
    I am betting it's Paige and Sonya that's pregnant because Sonya is confirmed and Olympia said there are some big consequences coming from Jack and Paige sleeping together.
    Let me guess. Paige will be pregnant and will contemplate abortion but Jack will try to control her decision because of his beliefs.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

badirene (21-11-2016), lellygurl (25-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by mygypsy View Post
    I thought Jacka killed his mum when he burned down her house?
    It's possible that Ned burned down her house - only reason I can see why Brad would be paying her rent

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Let me guess. Paige will be pregnant and will contemplate abortion but Jack will try to control her decision because of his beliefs.
    Yeah probably i think it will be revealed on Brad and Lauren wedding day and i can see Jack contemplating his decision too be a priest or Paige trying to hide it from Jack and everyone else and maybe only Piper will find out or Sonya or Karl as Sonya will be the other to get pregnant and Karls a doctor. i think that with this storyline they should bring back Paiges adoptive mother and brother Mary and Ethan and introduce her adoptive father

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMcG97 View Post
    Yeah probably i think it will be revealed on Brad and Lauren wedding day and i can see Jack contemplating his decision too be a priest or Paige trying to hide it from Jack and everyone else and maybe only Piper will find out or Sonya or Karl as Sonya will be the other to get pregnant and Karls a doctor. i think that with this storyline they should bring back Paiges adoptive mother and brother Mary and Ethan and introduce her adoptive father
    I think it would be a new aspect for neighbours to address abortion because so many women have them and its not always for the typical reason.

[
    Last edited by Steph22; 20-11-2016 at 04:03.

I would be surprised if Paige contemplated abortion due to her own circumstances with Laruen, Brad and Kathy. She went like a bat of hell to destroy Brads marriage to Terese to bring Brad and Lauren together for her own illusion of happy families. Even Laurens kids via Matt have all left, been pushed out by Paige's tactics. But Paige always wants to take the moral high ground whether its right or not .... purely to win over any one else's opinion.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (21-11-2016)

Thread Information