Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 7th - 11th November 2016

Exclamation Emmerdale Spoilers 7th - 11th November 2016

Monday

Rebecca manipulates Lachlan, claiming that Robert knows there is evidence and warning him to hide whatever it is.

Later in the woods, Lachlan tries to retrieve something from a stream but is interrupted. Rebecca watches as he leaves, ready to pounce on the evidence.

Meanwhile, Belle reveals that she's coming home for good on Friday and will be staying at Dale Head with Zak. Zak claims that he's cleared this with Lisa in advance, but is he really telling the truth?

Elsewhere, Frank jumps at the chance to help Megan look after Eliza.

Tuesday

Chrissie tries to dispose of a vase in the Home Farm bonfire, but she's startled when Rebecca turns up – bloodied but alive.

Rebecca has some shocking revelations for everyone in attendance, claiming that Chrissie knocked her out – as well as framing Andy for shooting Lawrence. How will everyone react?

Meanwhile, Belle and Jermaine agree to start their relationship again from scratch. Joanie urges Zak to call Lisa about Belle, insisting it's what is best for his daughter.

Elsewhere, Nicola has a panic attack as she worries about the children's safety at the bonfire.

Wednesday

When the police turn up to question the Whites, Lachlan pretends that he was merely fishing his phone out of the stream.

Now aware of everything, a furious Diane is determined to make the Whites pay for their actions and bursts into the kitchen at Home Farm. Lawrence tries to make Diane see that there's nothing in the allegations his family are facing.

Meanwhile, Joanie and Zak try to tell Amelia and Kyle about Belle's illness, but Amelia freaks Kyle out and Joanie worries he is scared of Belle now.

Elsewhere, Ross earns himself a slap from Victoria when he kisses her, but he urges her to tell Adam about it.

Also today, Rishi advises Nicola to pursue compensation over the fire.

Thursday

Victoria is pushed to the ground when Ross and Adam clash over what happened yesterday.

With Victoria in obvious pain, Adam, Finn and Aaron drive her to the hospital, where she tells a shocked Adam that she might be pregnant.

Meanwhile, Belle is shocked by Kyle's obvious fear of her when she returns. Later, Zak shouts at Kyle and Amelia for putting on metal hats to protect them from Belle's voices. Belle explains that it was merely a tactic to help Kyle relax. As they chat further, Zak has a shocking revelation for Belle.

Elsewhere, Diane, Rodney and Doug disrupt a PR event at the Home Farm adventure course by waving placards outside and urging the guests not to go in.

Also today, Rakesh gives Nicola and Jimmy compensation.

Thursday (2)

Adam is adamant that Victoria can't be pregnant, but as she heads off to get a pregnancy test, Adam reassures her they'll face the result together.

Out in the hallway, Victoria confides to Finn that she wants to have a baby but isn't sure if Adam does. What will the test reveal?

Meanwhile, Zak does a U-turn by insisting that he's happy with Joanie and begging Belle to forget what he told her. Belle agrees not to tell Joanie, but insists she can't live there anymore.

Elsewhere, Aaron is surprised when Finn reveals that he's been visiting Kasim. Aaron warns Finn he knows nothing about this man and that he should leave him alone. Finn agrees, but are his promises to leave it as genuine as they appear?

Also, a rock flies through the window at Home Farm, narrowly missing Lachlan. Is Diane really responsible?

Friday

Chrissie retaliates following recent events by giving Doug, Bernice and Diane an eviction notice. She explains herself by revealing that Diane threw a brick through the window.

Later, Diane warns Lachlan that his lies will eat at him if he doesn't confess. Lachlan films Diane on his phone and goads her until she smacks him. Has Diane gone too far this time?

Meanwhile, Jai's client George invites Kerry to join them for a meeting at The Woolpack. Kerry is delighted to be taken seriously, especially when she makes a suggestion for a product and George decides he wants to do the deal with her.

Elsewhere, Jimmy persuades Nicola to go on a spa break alone.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 01-11-2016 at 05:19.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (01-11-2016), kiwigirl (01-11-2016), TaintedLove (01-11-2016), tammyy2j (01-11-2016), Wolves (01-11-2016)

I thought Doug, Bernice and Diane lived at the B&B and Bernice owned her salon given by Lawrence to her?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought Doug, Bernice and Diane lived at the B&B and Bernice owned her salon given by Lawrence to her?
    Bernice is paying rent for the salon

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Bernice is paying rent for the salon
    I thought Lawrence gave her the salon so do they all live above it?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought Lawrence gave her the salon so do they all live above it?
    I remember he gave her paperwork to sign when Chrissie walked in and was not happy but Bernice insisted on paying rent

I hope Lachlan gets done, Rakesh should tell the truth if it means trouble for him too

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

haraway (14-08-2017), lizann (01-11-2016), TaintedLove (01-11-2016)

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    Is there any woman in the village Ross hasn't kissed? Personally I'd rather have a smooch off Pete ��

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    Is there any woman in the village Ross hasn't kissed? Personally I'd rather have a smooch off Pete 😉

Brilliant Emmerdale spoilers. Thanks so much Perdita.
    At last it comes out about Andy`s innocence. Hooray!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Wolves (02-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    Is there any woman in the village Ross hasn't kissed? Personally I'd rather have a smooch off Pete ��
    So would I. Pete is the best of the bunch.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Wolves (02-11-2016)

Thread Information