Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EastEnders Spoilers 31st Oct -4th Nov 2016

It will be interesting to see what excuse they come up with (if any) if Bianca doesn't attend the wedding. Too far from Milton Keynes???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (25-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    It will be interesting to see what excuse they come up with (if any) if Bianca doesn't attend the wedding. Too far from Milton Keynes???
    Yes I mean Bianca and some of her brood don't exactly live far away even Ryan is returning

I think Tuesdays episode maybe the one where Claudette departs. She's supposed to be downgraded to a recurring character so I'm not expecting a big edit for her.

The Masood/Belinda fling is a bit bizarre. I wouldn't have put them two together. I wonder if she is the reason he leaves again?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boomerang For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (25-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Whitney came back early from Bianca's after her miscarriage so maybe Bianca does not approve of her marrying Lee, he did cheat and give her chlamydia

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-10-2016), Rear window (26-10-2016)

EastEnders has brought back two familiar faces ahead of Whitney Dean's wedding.

Maisie Smith and Devon Higgs have reprised their roles as Tiffany and Morgan Butcher, who are back on Albert Square to see their sister tie the knot with Lee Carter.

EastEnders bosses didn't announce that Tiffany and Morgan would be back ahead of Thursday night's episode, even keeping their names out of cast lists and spoilers.

We'll also see them again tomorrow for the wedding ceremony itself, although the big question is whether Whitney and Lee will actually make it down the aisle to exchange their vows.

Tiffany and Morgan Butcher return to EastEnders
    © BBC

Tiffany and Morgan's first scene back saw them join Whitney at the Queen Vic, where they also reacquainted themselves with Johnny Carter.

"You're a lot bigger than last time I saw you," Johnny pointed out.

Tiff replied: "Time passes, people grow, not that hard to understand."

We think Tiff just pre-empted the next load of "You won't believe what she looks like now" articles...

Tiffany and Morgan Butcher return in EastEnders
    © BBC

It wasn't all fun times though, as Tiffany and Morgan had to break the news that their mum Bianca isn't well and may not be able to make the wedding tomorrow. Good to get the excuses in early!

Tiffany and Morgan last appeared on EastEnders in 2014. And when we interviewed Maisie Smith last week, she was a true professional by not giving anything away about her surprise return.

Reflecting on her time on EastEnders, she said: "I just remember me being my cheeky self and causing so much mischief around the Square.

"I always found it so funny watching myself back. I think I just made the show more lively and wild, because I was such a cheeky character. I just remember running around the Square having fun."

EastEnders airs the wedding on Friday (November 4) at 8pm on BBC One.

Digital Spy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-11-2016), Rear window (05-11-2016)

It's really nice to see Tiffany and Morgan again. As long as Bianca stays away I'm happy!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (04-11-2016)

Thread Information