Thread: BREAKING:- Eastenders have cast brand new Family! Join 2017

BREAKING:- Eastenders have cast brand new Family! Join 2017

Amanda Redman, Jack Ellis, Sophie Colquhoun, Max Bowden, Lauren Drummond are the family No details on how they enter the soap as off yet

https://twitter.com/Barry_Clarke93/s...05845052366848
    Last edited by eastiefan; 07-10-2016 at 17:08.

This is totally unverified in any official way so I'd take it with a pinch of salt. There's nothing coming up when I do a search either.

Sorry if I'm doing you a disservice OP but i must warn you that fake spoilers are against the rules and can get you banned.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (23-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    This is totally unverified in any official way so I'd take it with a pinch of salt. There's nothing coming up when I do a search either.

Sorry if I'm doing you a disservice OP but i must warn you that fake spoilers are against the rules and can get you banned.
    Max Bowden will probably be the new bad boy, he played that type of character well in Waterloo Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

Max Bowden will probably be the new bad boy, he played that type of character well in Waterloo Road.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I'd love it if Jack Ellis were to be cast in EE but this is just unsubstantiated rumour at the moment. He's touring in The Shawshank Redemption until late November, although that doesn't mean he won't appear in EE after that of course.

I think Amanda Redman would be amazing in EE but I don't know if she'd want to do a soap. She seems to get plenty of work - she's starring soon in ITV's The Good Karma Hospital.

No official verification on this.. moving to rumours
    Super Mod

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-10-2016), kaz21 (07-10-2016), parkerman (08-10-2016), Perdita (23-10-2016)

Sounds unlikely, cannot imagine Amanda Redman would ever do soap. She wasn't very complimentary about the writing on New Tricks towards the end so I doubt she'd want to do EE where poor scripts are commonplace.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boomerang For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-10-2016), parkerman (23-10-2016)

Thread Information