Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers - 10 Oct to 14 Oct

My version of what next for Jack and Paige ....... Jack starts to reject Paige with guilt complex over the church ....... usual Paige strop ..... throws a tantrum ..... later Paige declares she is pregnant after one (shed) stand .... Jack after guilt complex goes back to Paige ...... Paige still too demanding for Jack over his good works (wants him all to herself as usual) .... another strop ...... accident happens and she loses the baby ...... both think its Karma, Jack for betraying the church and his beliefs ... Paige ... blames everyone else ... Paige and Jack split for good .... Jacks career in the church ruined for good. Paige continues to sulk for the world .... ok story line sorted .... don't need to see either of them on the screen again ......
    Last edited by indigodance; 13-10-2016 at 09:23.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-10-2016), Kronipoos (13-10-2016), Perdita (13-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    I wonder how much Paige jumping out lessened the impact? Her jumping out could possibly have saved Lauren or Ellie's life.
    I actually thought at first that part of the reason she'd jumped was to help save the others (after such a big deal was made of throwing the gas canisters overboard for that reason). However, she's said nothing to that effect since so I guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    My version of what next for Jack and Paige ....... Jack starts to reject Paige with guilt complex over the church ....... usual Paige strop ..... throws a tantrum ..... later Paige declares she is pregnant after one (shed) stand .... Jack after guilt complex goes back to Paige ...... Paige still too demanding for Jack over his good works (wants him all to herself as usual) .... another strop ...... accident happens and she loses the baby ...... both think its Karma, Jack for betraying the church and his beliefs ... Paige ... blames everyone else ... Paige and Jack split for good .... Jacks career in the church ruined for good. Paige continues to sulk for the world .... ok story line sorted .... don't need to see either of them on the screen again ......
    While Paige has been annoying during this storyline, I've found Jack just as unwatchable. If he changes his mind yet again after sleeping with her, I won't blame her in the least for being upset about it. He made the decision to do so knowing there was no going back. It would be true to form if he blamed her for tempting him too!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-10-2016), Carrieb4 (13-10-2016), indigodance (13-10-2016), kaz21 (13-10-2016), lizann (13-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    It appears a tree broke Paige's fall ???? but she dived into the river and got wet ????????
    how convenient a shed was near for her to dry and get lucky
    Last edited by lizann; 13-10-2016 at 21:49.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-10-2016)

I want Paiges adoptive father John Smith to be cast that would be a great storyline for Paige

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkMcG97 For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-10-2016), Dazzle (13-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMcG97 View Post
    I want Paiges adoptive father John Smith to be cast that would be a great storyline for Paige
    If Olympia is staying on for longer as recently reported there will be plenty of time now to meet Paige's adoptive father. It could be interesting and I'd welcome a break from concentrating on her love life.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-10-2016), indigodance (14-10-2016)

Yeah her love life is getting a little tedious but Paige and her father coming to blows since he knowingly adopted ber illegally and what has the show said about Paiges dad cause I don't know a lot
    Last edited by MarkMcG97; 13-10-2016 at 22:34. Reason: Added questions

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkMcG97 For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-10-2016), Dazzle (14-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I actually thought at first that part of the reason she'd jumped was to help save the others (after such a big deal was made of throwing the gas canisters overboard for that reason). However, she's said nothing to that effect since so I guess I was wrong.

Well whatever the reason it probably saved lives. Also I'm no expert in balloon crashes but the way they were located after the crash doesn't seem right. You would think they would be fairly close together,either in the basket or very close by.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-10-2016), kaz21 (14-10-2016)

Thread Information