Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Christmas 2016 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    What enthusiasm from fans are they talking about!
    I think Kate has missed the mark so far on basically all the storylines smh.. making Todd and David evil again, breaking up Todd and Billy, then the terrible clichéd "creepy lesbian falls for a straight woman then stalks her". It's all just SO AWFUL. And now Maria and Aidan too?! Ugh.. gag me. WHY so many affairs?! SO sick of it!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (26-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    I think Kate has missed the mark so far on basically all the storylines smh.. making Todd and David evil again, breaking up Todd and Billy, then the terrible clichéd "creepy lesbian falls for a straight woman then stalks her". It's all just SO AWFUL. And now Maria and Aidan too?! Ugh.. gag me. WHY so many affairs?! SO sick of it!!!
    I don't mind Todd and David keeping some of their bad streak

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-09-2016), lizann (24-09-2016), Perdita (24-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Well.. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    Well.. I do.
    Each to their own

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I can't say I really care about Todd one way or the other but David just wouldn't be David without that bad streak just below the surface with the possibility of it breaking through at any time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-09-2016), tammyy2j (27-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I can't say I really care about Todd one way or the other but David just wouldn't be David without that bad streak just below the surface with the possibility of it breaking through at any time.
    So true! No matter how nice David's behaviour is at any given time, the viewer is always aware that trouble is lurking because of his effortless put downs, withering looks and the way he sarcastically calls his mum "Gail". It's what makes David such a great character.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 25-09-2016 at 23:11.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (26-09-2016), Perdita (26-09-2016), tammyy2j (27-09-2016)

Coronation Street has revealed some very exciting new gossip about its Christmas episodes - and it sounds like viewers are in for a real treat over the festive season.

Corrie fans can expect forbidden loves, dangerous liaisons and huge secrets to take centre stage during the holidays, with Leanne, the Barlows and the Platts among those who have big storylines ahead.

Leanne is planning a cosy and quiet Christmas this year, but there's not much chance of that as she continues to keep the secret that Steve McDonald is the father of her unborn baby.

As Leanne and her partner Nick Tilsley desperately try to maintain the sneaky lies they've been telling, trouble brews as a bitter old feud is reignited.

When Nick becomes convinced that Peter is chasing after Leanne all over again, the gloves are well and truly off between the two men as the Bistro businessman fights to hold onto his makeshift family.

Leanne's stepsister Toyah also causes a massive stir when she arrives back on the cobbles, revealing that her own marriage is over. So one thing's for sure - it certainly won't be the peaceful Christmas that Leanne had planned...

Maria Connor will also have plenty to worry about over Christmas as she faces the possibility of even more time behind bars due to her illegal marriage.

Finally freed after the Caz saga, Maria is terrified about potentially returning to prison. Seeking a distraction and trying to ignore her feelings for Aidan Connor too, Maria enjoys a fling with returning character Adam Barlow.

With Aidan also struggling to move on from their one-night stand, he's furious to see Maria pursuing a new man and his jealousy towards Adam leads to some high drama. But when it comes to the crunch, will Aidan stand by his girlfriend Eva Price, or follow his heart and Maria to the courtroom?

Elsewhere on the cobbles, Corrie will delve much deeper into the juicy secret that Peter Barlow has been keeping ever since he returned to Weatherfield.

It turns out that a woman is involved when Peter is overheard booking a hotel room and is caught wrapping a present to the love of his life, but who will his mystery lady be? And is Nick right to suspect that he's making a move on Leanne again?

Life also isn't getting any easier for Bethany Platt now that her bullying ordeal is over, as she finds it difficult to ignore her growing feelings for Gary Windass at Christmas.

With Gary much older than her and currently dating her mum Sarah too, will Bethany crack under the pressure of the heartbreaking situation she's found herself in?

Finally, viewers will see Mary Taylor welcome a figure from her past, Anna Windass finally accept Kevin Webster's support, and Andy Carver contemplate a future without his girlfriend Steph Britton as affairs of the heart change lives forever this Christmas. Sounds intriguing!

Digital Spy

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-11-2016), swmc66 (26-11-2016), Vikki (26-11-2016)

Corrie Christmas Schedule

Last edited by Perdita; 29-11-2016 at 16:36.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-11-2016)

Coronation Street Christmas spoiler – Peter Barlow and Nick Tilsley fight!
    There won’t be any festive spirit between old rivals Peter Barlow and Nick Tilsley when they get into a punch-up on the cobbles on Christmas day.
    In the build up to the festive season Nick will start to think Peter is making a play for pregnant Leanne Battersby and with no love lost between the two men it doesn’t take long for things to kick off.
    Nick is suspicious after seeing Peter hide a Christmas present, a tape of Bros hits, which he thinks he’s planning to give to Leanne.
    Convinced he’s after Leanne Nick punches Peter and the two men are soon brawling in the middle of the street.
    Nick grabs the Bros tape from Peter’s pocket and thrusts it at Leanne ordering her to open it. Leanne’s horrified as she reads the message – what is Peter’s game?
    Jane Danson, who plays Leanne, explained: “Leanne’s got enough on her plate; Steve is hovering around and that is all set to blow at some point.
    “But Peter is always the thorn in Nick’s side at the best of times and there’s a lot of scope between those characters, especially over Christmas.”
    Watch the drama unfold from December 23.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-12-2016), tammyy2j (07-12-2016)

Is anyone else thinking that Toyah's affair will be with Peter??

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melons1976 For This Useful Post:

alan45 (05-12-2016), tammyy2j (07-12-2016)

Thread Information