Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 3rd - 7th Oct 2016

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    But the thing is.. tonight's episode hinted at Todd's past. I'm talking about his "not sleeping well in years" comment. What I'm thinking is.. he will finally get his redemption, we will know what happened to him in London and then he'll die "a hero" as all the soap mags hint at. I just have a really strong gut feeling about this.
    Let's hope your gut is wrong about this.

Todd can be redeemed without dying even if, say, he was responsible for someone else's death. Saving a life would do the trick. It's really good that Todd's mysterious past that changed him so drastically is being explored at last. Stuart Blackburn promised that but failed to deliver.

All the soap mags hinting at something tells us nothing really. They always over-dramatise every detail to try and sell more copies and - unless they have proof that says otherwise - are just regurgitating what the Corrie publicity department have told them in order to keep us guessing.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-09-2016 at 21:09.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

livden (21-09-2016), lizann (21-09-2016), parkerman (22-09-2016), Perdita (22-09-2016)

I hear Aidan is going to start having feelings for Maria. This is poor scripts again

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-09-2016), livden (21-09-2016), tammyy2j (21-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    Les Dennis is leaving so maybe in a strange turn of events, it could be Michael.
    Is it too soon for the Platts to have another death but dead husbands for Gail is common
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 21-09-2016 at 21:51.

I still wonder why there is so much Eileen this week though and no Todd? I know Todd may be in it though and the spoilers just don't say. It's just weird because Todd is so involved with this scam thing. I guess we'll know more when the detailed spoilers are out. It's just.. I wonder if something happens to Todd, or if he just goes away for a while? Maybe he does go away with Billy on that trip? Hmm..

Maybe. My guess is he goes off on the trip with Billy because he knows the business is in safe hands as long as Eileen is around sticking her nose in. (If Phelan keeps his word, that is).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to louisa For This Useful Post:

livden (22-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I hear Aidan is going to start having feelings for Maria. This is poor scripts again
    oh my why just why

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (22-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    oh my why just why

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Let's hope your gut is wrong about this.

Todd can be redeemed without dying even if, say, he was responsible for someone else's death. Saving a life would do the trick. It's really good that Todd's mysterious past that changed him so drastically is being explored at last. Stuart Blackburn promised that but failed to deliver.

All the soap mags hinting at something tells us nothing really. They always over-dramatise every detail to try and sell more copies and - unless they have proof that says otherwise - are just regurgitating what the Corrie publicity department have told them in order to keep us guessing.
    Sorry, but the more I think about it the more likely I think it is that Todd gets killed off. We know Sue Cleaver is leaving. Jason is gone so Todd getting killed off actually makes sense. She will be so embarrassed by the scam, and hurt that by the death of Todd, that she will end up leaving Weatherfield.

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    Sorry, but the more I think about it the more likely I think it is that Todd gets killed off. We know Sue Cleaver is leaving. Jason is gone so Todd getting killed off actually makes sense. She will be so embarrassed by the scam, and hurt that by the death of Todd, that she will end up leaving Weatherfield.
    Do we???!!!

I've heard nothing about this and I read around a lot. Plus I've just done a search and there's nothing online to say Sue's leaving - not even speculation. Where on earth did you hear it?
    Last edited by Dazzle; 22-09-2016 at 16:35.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (22-09-2016), Perdita (22-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Do we???!!!

I've heard nothing about this and I read around a lot. Plus I've just done a search and there's nothing online to say Sue's leaving - not even speculation. Where on earth did you hear it?
    Fine, it's stupid of me to assume.. but she has talked A LOT about finishing her degree, so I think it's likely.

Thread Information