Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

How annoying is Mark? How about leaving Toadie and Steph catch up with an old friend that they thought was dead & later on be cop Mark. No wonder Steph dumps him.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (24-01-2017), PennyMartin (24-01-2017)

Really good to see her back, as a fan for over 30 yrs I love to see the old faces.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxwinchester For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-01-2017), Topaz (27-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    How annoying is Mark? How about leaving Toadie and Steph catch up with an old friend that they thought was dead & later on be cop Mark. No wonder Steph dumps him.
    he's starting to get on my nerves

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thestud2k7 For This Useful Post:

badirene (24-01-2017), PennyMartin (24-01-2017), Topaz (27-01-2017)

he's starting to get on my nerves

Steph is a hypocrite. She got all upset about seeing Sonya and Mark have a deep conversation on the grass, when she and Toadie have lots of similar moments together. She about 60 seconds before seeing them two together and getting all sour faced was just with Toadie. Sonya and Mark are annoying but Steph ranks right up there with them

9. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (24-01-2017)

She may be all teeth but her body looks good, she looks so slim considering she has had 6 kids in real life,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joaardvark For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (24-01-2017)

If I had paid as much for my teeth as she has. I would be showing them off too

For anyone interested, this is an Msn.com article with some fan theories on Dee's return. Only on Neighbours..........!!

The insane Neighbours fan theory that's taking over the Internet

In case you missed it, Neighbours fans are in the process of losing their collective sh*t.

Dee Bliss, played by Madeleine West, died 13 years ago in one of the most talked about scenes in the series history.

Following her wedding to Toadie Rebecchi, Dee was driven off a cliff and her body was never recovered.

But now she’s back.…

OR IS SHE?

You see, Neighbours might just have the most dedicated legion of fans in existence, and they’ve been busy posting to the Mamamia Facebook page, and the Neighbours fan page, outlining their unbeatable theories.

For starters, that’s not Dee.

“You could tell by the way she looked at herself in the mirror at the end of the episode,” said one commenter.

“My opinion is that Dee is a fake. I think she has been in the house recently looking for photos hence why she doesn’t remember everyone. This also explains why Toadie could smell her perfume. Could be Dees sister…” said another.

Another clue is that when Dee returned she greeted her then-husband “Hi Toadie”, despite the fact she never called him that in the past. She always referred to him as ‘Jared’.

This then begs the question; If that’s not Dee, then… who is it?

Some think it might be Emily, a woman who apparently saved Dee after her accident.

One commenter theorised “A good twist to this story would be that Dee is not really Dee… She is Emily who assumed the identity of Dee (plastic surgery and all that)… She learned all about Dee when she rescued her but Dee died in her care… Willow is Emily’s daughter and she is passing her off as Dee’s daughter with Toadie… Toadie will be devastated when he finds out the truth about ‘Dee’s’ identity…”

Many others agree, adding ” It’s probably that woman she says found her. Bit of a nutter.”

In an interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, Madeline West said things would get very dark, and indeed it feels like we’re awaiting a twist.

But not everyone is convinced Dee is actually Emily. Many believe it's Dee's sister, Celia.

"My theory is that it's actually Dee's sister and she had plastic surgery to look like Dee so she can get revenge on Toadie because she blames him for Dee's death," one commenter hypothesised.

"Does anyone else think it's really the sister who she said disappeared? She would know everyone and would know what the ring looked like etc," asked another.

Fans are even speculating about the motive, arguing "Dee's sis with surgery because she was always envious of her life with a partner and friends who loved her."

Could it be that 'Emily' or Celia underwent a whole heap of cosmetic surgery to just look like the real Dee? Either way, it's a bloody good disguise...

Only on Neighbours.

Msn.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (25-01-2017)

I really hope it's the real Dee.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxwinchester For This Useful Post:

MellBee (25-01-2017), PennyMartin (26-01-2017), Ruffed_lemur (26-01-2017)

Me too, but there is something about her, that's bugging me.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

MellBee (25-01-2017), PennyMartin (26-01-2017)

Thread Information