Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

It's an interesting story, so I don't mind it carrying on. Life doesn't always tie up loose ends either.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Madeleine West reprises her role for new Fake Dee twist
    She'll be back on our screens very soon.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...-return-twist/

Neighbours star Madeleine West has filmed another stint with the show as the ongoing Fake Dee saga takes a new twist.

Madeleine will be reprising her role as conwoman Andrea Somers as part of a new plot for the Rebecchis, which will see them unwittingly employ her mum as their new nanny.

Show bosses recently announced the casting of SeaChange actress Kerry Armstrong in the role of Alice Wells, a devious new arrival who'll be worming her way into the Rebecchi family.

Although Alice claims that she's a retired nanny, she's actually the mother of Andrea – the schemer who posed as Dee last year.

Fans will have to wait and see how the drama unfolds, but it will pave the way for Andrea to reappear in scenes to be aired next month.

But what does Andrea have planned for Toadie and Sonia this time? And should they be fearful of Alice?

Show boss Jason Herbison recently teased that the Fake Dee drama was far from over, saying to Digital Spy: "I've always talked about it as a three-act story, but I'm now going to have to revise it to four acts as we're currently filming a new twist.

"This angle wasn't mapped at the start, but it's great territory to mine. I love watching Madeleine West on set, her performance is utterly riveting.

"The timeline for telling all the chapters has been very spread out and I appreciate that requires viewer patience, but there is an endgame and we're all excited to tell it."

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (26-10-2018), Ruffed_lemur (26-10-2018)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals Fake Dee's return storyline as Madeleine West reprises the role again
    Alice and Toadie both pay visits to Andrea.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...y-alice-wells/

Neighbours airs Fake Dee's return scenes next week as she appears in two more episodes of the show.

Madeleine West has reprised her role as scheming impostor Andrea Somers, who's spent the past few months receiving treatment at a psychiatric facility.

The Aussie soap has recently introduced Kerry Armstrong in the part of Andrea's mother Alice Wells, who's wormed her way in with the Rebecchi family by offering to become their new nanny.

Next week, Alice pays a visit to Andrea at the facility, pretending to be a kindly volunteer in front of the doctors.

Once alone with Andrea, Alice reveals that her evil plan to drive Sonya away from Toadie (Ryan Moloney) is progressing well, especially as she's been spiking her drinks with aspirin.

Later in the week, Toadie makes his own trip to Tasmania after a request from Andrea's doctor, who wants to discuss her treatment.

Toadie is surprised to find that Andrea is far more lucid compared to last time he saw her, and they even have a conversation about her estranged mother.

The Ramsay Street lawyer is still oblivious to Alice's connection to Andrea, and when he returns home to Erinsborough, Alice is pleased to discover that Toadie still hasn't figured it out.

Afterwards, Alice texts Andrea to tell her not to contact Toadie again, allowing her to continue her campaign to oust Sonya (Eve Morey). Will it pay off?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, November 13 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (05-11-2018)

So what is this trump card fake Dee has that Alice was talking about. A person she saw at the markets. Real Dee?

I think it’s the real Dee.

how can real dee have toadies child when he slept with fake dee and who is heather

Madeleine West interview with Radiotimes.com:

Madeleine West on HUGE new Andrea twist – and when she’s back in Neighbours
    "There's more to come in 2019 - it's the best storyline the show has ever had!"

Neighbours has teased yet another twist in the Fake Dee storyline as evil Alice Wells (Kerry Armstrong) reminded disturbed daughter Andrea Somers (Madeleine West) they have one more secret that could change everything – cueing up the next chapter in the sensational saga for 2019.

Friday 14 December’s episode saw Alice flee Erinsborough after her true identity as the mother of deluded Dee lookalike Andrea was revealed, and her attempt to kill Sonya Rebecchi (Eve Morey) by poisoning her saw terrified Toadie (Ryan Moloney) keep a vigil at his wife’s bedside. Alice (or ‘Heather’ as she’s known) paid one last visit to Andrea in the psychiatric hospital and told her the plan to get rid of Sonya had been derailed, but reminded her offspring she still has a trump card…

“Remember the person you told me about at the Salamanca Markets? When the time is right, you tell Toadie. Because that could change everything…” Who did Andrea meet at the Tasmanian tourist attraction? How is this a game-changer? And when are we going to find out? RadioTimes.com put all these burning questions, and more, to Madeleine West herself…………………

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018...in-neighbours/

and the Digitalspy article:

Neighbours star Madeleine West hints at a return for REAL Dee after today's huge twist
    What is Andrea's trump card?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...madeline-west/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 14-12-2018 at 21:07.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-12-2018), MellBee (14-12-2018), Ruffed_lemur (15-12-2018)

I don't get how revealing Real Dee would help Andrea be with Toadie and Hugo?

But yeah looks like Real Dee is happening. Probably after Sonya dies. Although I am holding out hope Fake Dee and Alice are the cause of Sonya's death

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Anne N (15-12-2018), kaz21 (15-12-2018)

I don’t think Sonya will die. It seems to predictable.

If the real Dee is such a psychopath ain't it a good job she nearly died 20 years ago rather than Toadie having to suffer this weirdo woman. new daughter and grandma. how would willow and Hugo fit in this stupid story if it turned out Alice/heather who Toadie had never heard of actually turns out to be his actual mother in law. I think Neighbours will turn into hollyoaks if they start reimaginging the past. might as well have Sheila canning wake up and realise she is actually Cheryl Stark or Doreen Burns recently released and woke up dreaming about a street she would want to live on after she left wentworth. there is no way unless they say its all been a dream that she can be Dee. I am sure jim robinson comes back to tell toadie he worked in the supermarket and this really is dee
    Last edited by pudpullertm; 15-12-2018 at 02:39.

Thread Information