Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

I`m guessing Fake Dee is pregnant with Toadie`s baby. I had a feeling that would happen. Won`t that put the cat among the pigeons!!
    If it`s true, then I feel sorry for Sonia. How it must be a twist in the guts to lose your own child, and to find out her estranged husband will be a Father from a result of a one night stand.
    And no doubt Mark Brennan will be there to help pick up the pieces for Sonia..... unless he`s sniffing around Shane`s sister in law by then, or trying to be a surrogate father to Paige`s baby. Maybe all of the above.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I`m guessing Fake Dee is pregnant with Toadie`s baby. I had a feeling that would happen. Won`t that put the cat among the pigeons!!
    If it`s true, then I feel sorry for Sonia. How it must be a twist in the guts to lose your own child, and to find out her estranged husband will be a Father from a result of a one night stand.
    And no doubt Mark Brennan will be there to help pick up the pieces for Sonia..... unless he`s sniffing around Shane`s sister in law by then, or trying to be a surrogate father to Paige`s baby. Maybe all of the above.
    Just like in Corrie ...
    Last edited by Perdita; 01-06-2017 at 21:51.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (01-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Just like in Corrie ...
    Very true Perdita, but with one exception. Michelle Conner knew Steve McDonald was a ratbag in Corrie, but married him anyway. Steve McDonald always was a lying cheating fool.
    In Neighbours, Toadie was duped with fake Dee just for monetary gain at first. Then along the way Fake Dee fell in love with Toadie. Until fake Dee turned up, Toadie was an excellent husband and Father.
    I`m not excusing Toadie cheating on Sonya for one second, he was definately in the wrong. When Toadie was in London he thought his marriage to Sonya was over when his daughter said Mark was in he and Sonya`s bed. I`m not excusing his behavior, but I can understand that when he was at his lowest ebb Fake Dee took advantage of it. It was just bad luck that Toadie forgot to close out his Skype call to Sonya, and she witnessed it which started off a long chain of events.
    I feel bad for both Toadie and Sonya, what a horrific year for both of them. All Sonya wanted to do was help her best friends have a baby. Even though Toadie wasn`t as keen as Sonya, he still went ahead with it for Sonya`s sake. I don`t know if their marriage will ever survive this. And it`s a shame because I liked Sonya and Toadie as a couple.
    Oops sorry, I didn`t mean for my reply to you becoming a mini novel Perdita.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Very true Perdita, but with one exception. Michelle Conner knew Steve McDonald was a ratbag in Corrie, but married him anyway. Steve McDonald always was a lying cheating fool.
    In Neighbours, Toadie was duped with fake Dee just for monetary gain at first. Then along the way Fake Dee fell in love with Toadie. Until fake Dee turned up, Toadie was an excellent husband and Father.
    I`m not excusing Toadie cheating on Sonya for one second, he was definately in the wrong. When Toadie was in London he thought his marriage to Sonya was over when his daughter said Mark was in he and Sonya`s bed. I`m not excusing his behavior, but I can understand that when he was at his lowest ebb Fake Dee took advantage of it. It was just bad luck that Toadie forgot to close out his Skype call to Sonya, and she witnessed it which started off a long chain of events.
    I feel bad for both Toadie and Sonya, what a horrific year for both of them. All Sonya wanted to do was help her best friends have a baby. Even though Toadie wasn`t as keen as Sonya, he still went ahead with it for Sonya`s sake. I don`t know if their marriage will ever survive this. And it`s a shame because I liked Sonya and Toadie as a couple.
    Oops sorry, I didn`t mean for my reply to you becoming a mini novel Perdita.
    I enjoyed reading the mini novel, thank you TL and you are right, I agree with all you have said
    Last edited by Perdita; 02-06-2017 at 05:16.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (22-06-2017)

Now it's the Neighbours Facebook page messing with our minds! A slide show of classic characters has been posted, along with the caveat that only "a few" of them are actually returning to the soap.

Mixed in with the likes of Stingray, Elle Robinson and Naomi Canning is Fake Dee… as well as the real Dee Bliss! Consider our minds blown!

If Neighbours actually brings back the real Dee, the writing staff will certainly have a lot of explaining to do for long-time viewers of the Aussie show.

Dee was seemingly killed off back in 2003 after Toadie crashed their car into the sea. However, her body was never actually found… making it at least conceivable that she's still alive!

Imagine a showdown between Fake Dee and Real Dee! It boggles the mind...

Digital Spy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (09-06-2017), MellBee (11-07-2017), Pantherboy (08-06-2017)

Some more stuff about Fake Dee
    http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...ve-Morey-Sonya
    Apologies if this has been posted before.

I did see a pic over the weekend of Fake Dee with a baby bump. I wish I could remember where I had seen it at. I`ve even gone through my history folder with a fine toothcomb, and I still couldn`t find it.

Yayyy I found it that pic and article of Fake Dee with a baby bump. It was in the Daily Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...ngry-Eve-Morey

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

badirene (12-07-2017), MellBee (11-07-2017), Pantherboy (11-07-2017), Ruffed_lemur (12-07-2017)

Ohhh interesting. Thanks TaintedLove.

If she's pregnant then it wouldn't surprise me if she's pregnant to someone else.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (17-07-2017)

Neighbours will revisit the Fake Dee Bliss storyline when Sonya Rebecchi returns to Ramsay Street next month.

As Sonya (Eve Morey) arrives back following her time in Los Angeles, she shocks her husband Toadie by suggesting that it's time to get back in touch with impostor Andrea Somers.

After having plenty of time to think over the past few weeks, Sonya tells Toadie (Ryan Moloney) that she reckons they've let Andrea get away with her crimes for far too long.

Sonya now wants them to concentrate on tracking down Andrea and getting back the $100,000 that she stole from them while pretending to be Dee last year.

She also thinks that getting back in touch with Andrea could ultimately help Willow to forge a more positive relationship with her mother in the future.

Sonya's latest mission comes as a huge surprise to Toadie, who'd hoped that they'd be concentrating on their plans for another child as soon as she was back.

Taking Sonya's suggestions on board anyway, Toadie contacts Willow and Sindi in the hope of getting a lead, but they both warn him that it's best to just stay away from Andrea.

This is no doubt because of the mysterious Andrea-related secret that Willow and Sindi have been keeping recently.

Despite Willow and Sindi's warnings to leave the past where it belongs, Sonya and Toadie resolve to find Andrea anyway.

Are they playing with fire – and could this be paving the way for Madeleine West to reprise her role as Fake Dee again?

Digital Spy

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

HarryHedgehog (02-04-2018), joaardvark (02-04-2018), MellBee (31-03-2018), Pantherboy (31-03-2018), Ruffed_lemur (01-04-2018)

Digital Spy article with a few theories...

6 huge Neighbours theories for Fake Dee Bliss's secret – what is Andrea Somers hiding now?

And will she be back on the Street?

Neighbours has returned to its favourite topic this week, teasing fans with the possibility of yet more drama to come involving Fake Dee Bliss. And as always with this bonkers storyline, it's set our minds racing with excitement over the future.

For reasons best known to themselves (apart from them wanting their $100,000 back), Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi have decided that it's a great idea to track down the evil impostor who almost destroyed their marriage forever.

Their only problem is that Willow and Sindi, who've both been in touch with Andrea, know a secret about the schemer and aren't so sure that it's a good idea to contact her. Intriguing!

So what is Fake Dee hiding this time? Surely it has to be one of these six possibilities…

1. She's grown totally obsessed with Toadie.

Even though Fake Dee was a clever conwoman who saw dollar signs every time she clapped eyes on Toadie, there were also hints that she was genuinely falling for the Ramsay Street favourite in last year's storyline. When Toadie discovered she was a lying lowlife, desperate Andrea even claimed they could sort things out if she became more like the real Dee. Like that was ever going to work.

Since those dramatic events in London, evil Andrea has returned to Melbourne and was even spying on Toadie from a cab on the day of his vow renewal. Is she crazy in love when it comes to the Toad? Is this why Willow wants her mum to stay well away from him, knowing it could be the final straw for Toadie and Sonya?

2. She's secretly had Toadie's baby

We always expected Fake Dee to turn up with a baby bump at some point, but since she slept with Toadie 11 months ago now, we can probably rule out the world's longest pregnancy.

Even so, that doesn't mean Fake Dee couldn't have given birth to Toadie's baby off screen without the Rebecchis knowing anything about it. Perhaps she's too scared to turn up with the little one in case Toadie doesn't believe he's the father? He'd certainly be demanding a DNA test – again!

Or maybe Willow has convinced her mum to just keep quiet about the baby as it'd be better for everyone? She certainly seems very certain that Toadie should have no further contact with Andrea for his own good.

3. She knows where the real Dee is

After all the research she did into the real Dee Bliss, ruthless Andrea probably knows Toadie's dead bride better than anyone by now. So, could she have taken her interest in Dee even further by figuring out that she's actually alive and out there somewhere?

We've always suspected that the Dee we saw sitting on a park bench with a mystery man last year was the real one, rather than the impostor. If Andrea has figured out that Dee isn't really dead, perhaps Willow and Sindi have had to step in to silence her, knowing that Toadie and Sonya's marriage wouldn't survive another bombshell like this.

4. She's figured out she IS the real Dee

Right up until Fake Dee's exit episode last year, Neighbours superfans clung onto the possibility that "Andrea Somers" genuinely was the real Dee and just didn't know it. Some suspected that she'd lost her memories when she was driven off that cliff in 2003, while others speculated that she'd been brainwashed into forgetting her former identity.

Having had a year to recover from her angry final showdown with Toadie, there's certainly been plenty of time for Andrea to remember who she really is, if fans' outlandish theories are really true. Was she Dee all along? Let's face it, if she came back and claimed to be, nobody would believe her after last year's fiasco.

5. Fake Dee killed Hamish

We know that Fake Dee was hanging around Erinsborough to spy on Toadie late last year, so could she have found the time to murder Hamish Roche while she was in the area? It seems unlikely, but we're still happy to take any alternative theory we can after Neighbours favourite Tyler Brennan was collared for the crime. #TyperForLife

Perhaps Fake Dee and Hamish had a secret soap villain connection that nobody knew about? Maybe she was blackmailing him and a heated argument went wrong? Could the malicious moneygrabber have seen him hanging around on the Brennans' boat so much and decided she wanted it for herself? Anything's possible on Ramsay Street.

6. She's used Toadie's $100,000 to create a Dee Bliss cloning factory

Well, we can think of worse uses for the cash she stole from Toadie, and it'd certainly keep the Neighbours writers entertained for at least another decade with this never-ending storyline!

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (12-04-2018), Ruffed_lemur (13-04-2018), TaintedLove (12-04-2018)

Thread Information