Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Some people are wondering how few faked her dna test. We know how she faked willows, as that was explained today.
    I thought it was suspicious that "Dee" didn't want a cheek swab so I was watching her closely and it looked like she genuinely pulled a hair out. Hopefully if that was faked we'll get an explanation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (02-02-2017)

I like the theory that it's Dee but she's deranged / has a split personality. The way she said Andrea was kind of mocking like it wasn't her name. Would be sad for Dee fans if that's the case.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Topaz (03-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    I like the theory that it's Dee but she's deranged / has a split personality. The way she said Andrea was kind of mocking like it wasn't her name. Would be sad for Dee fans if that's the case.
    Do you mean the way Willow said Andrea? Because if so I noticed that too: she said the name as if in inverted commas - "Andrea" - which is surely the opposite of how she'd say it if Andrea was her real name? She'd be "Dee" or Andrea (said in a natural manner).

I'm not sure if I'm being very clear here...

I've seen speculation elsewhere that Dee/Andrea could really be Dee (with amnesia) but without realising it and is being manipulated by someone else (Emily?), but that seems overly convulated to me.

i am quite dispointed they took this route

seems like an cop out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thestud2k7 For This Useful Post:

Topaz (03-02-2017)

i am quite dispointed they took this route

seems like an cop out

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Do you mean the way Willow said Andrea? Because if so I noticed that too: she said the name as if in inverted commas - "Andrea" - which is surely the opposite of how she'd say it if Andrea was her real name? She'd be "Dee" or Andrea (said in a natural manner).

I'm not sure if I'm being very clear here...

I've seen speculation elsewhere that Dee/Andrea could really be Dee (with amnesia) but without realising it and is being manipulated by someone else (Emily?), but that seems overly convulated to me.
    Yeah Willow - you're very clear, exact same thing I thought. Andrea in inverted commas. You have to think that Dee in her right mind would never do this to Toadie. Feel so sorry for him, thinking Willow is his daughter and she isn't. It's all so confusing!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-02-2017), Topaz (03-02-2017)

I'm really peeved off with this storyline and faking us out like this. It's not Dee and I hate that the writers/network made us believe it was.

Disappointed to the extreme.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GrrArgh For This Useful Post:

thestud2k7 (04-02-2017)

I'm really peeved off with this storyline and faking us out like this. It's not Dee and I hate that the writers/network made us believe it was.

Disappointed to the extreme.

She went into the door when Mark was saying about a cheek swab. Maybe she picked up a hair, and had it in her hand already

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Okwhatever For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-02-2017)

Neighbours has revealed another tantalising clue over what's really going on with the fake Dee Bliss.

"Dee" returned from the dead to face Toadie after a 13-year absence last week, but it's since been revealed that she's a cunning impostor called Andrea Somers who only wants the money from the Bliss family estate.

Neighbours fans are now desperate for as much information as they can get about this mysterious woman and how on earth she came up with the idea of scamming Toadie in the first place.

Friday's episode of the show, which just aired on Channel 11 in Australia, has added some crucial new details into the mix by revealing that a third party could be involved who knew Dee back in the day.

In a revealing conversation with her mum, Fake Dee's daughter Willow reflected on how life could be very different if they'd never heard the name Dee Bliss.

Willow told her mum: "Sometimes I wish that story of you raising me in the wilderness was true. Because then you would have never met that person and heard about how you look like Dee Bliss."

Fake Dee replied: "Willow, look at it like this. Without that, this incredible opportunity would not have landed in our laps. Think about it: missing woman, no family, all that cash just sitting there waiting to be claimed.

"Look, once I get the money, I promise you I am going to be the kind of mum that you want. Nice and normal. No more crazy plans."

So, could the mystery person mentioned by Willow have only mentioned Andrea and Dee's visible similarities in passing?

Or did this unknown individual actively get involved in Fake Dee's nasty scheme, passing on all of the information Andrea needed to know about the Rebecchis?

Could there still be a chance that Andrea really is Dee without realising it, like fans are hoping?

Digital Spy

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-02-2017), lyndapym (03-02-2017), Pantherboy (03-02-2017)

Thread Information