Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, this the latest Ch 10 Peach promo:

https://youtu.be/2mAP1IVLkUk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (29-06-2019), lyndapym (29-06-2019)

I did wonder twins, or even triplets ...... This might not even be Dee!

Was Dee adopted? If she wasn't and her mum was the biological mother then she would have known she gave birth to twins...

this whole story line is starting to get on my nerves now. If it is Dee, will it explain why she assumed another identity and didn't come back to Toady? She apparently showed for her sister's funeral (have i remembered that correctly?) so she must know who she really is. And why were no charges ever pressed against Andrea for fraud after she conned Toady out of £100k. And why isn't she being watched by the police who are apparently looking for Heather? It's ridiculous. Sigh. I know. It's Neighbours. I should never have started watching it again ... :-D

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsVB For This Useful Post:

courseiam (30-06-2019), MellBee (29-06-2019)

I’ve read that they will explain where she’s been and why. She agreed to hand over custody of Hugo, if they dropped the charges.
    Last edited by kaz21; 29-06-2019 at 16:16.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (29-06-2019)

What does it say?

NEIGHBOURS star Madeleine West has revealed villain Andrea Somers' connection to Dee Bliss - they are twins separated at birth.

The Erinsborough villain has been a thorn in the side of the residents of Ramsey Street since arriving on Ramsey Street and discovering she is the doppelganger of Dea who was feared dead after falling off a cliff 16 years ago.

Madeleine West has revealed Dee and Andrea are secret twins
    Madeleine West has revealed Dee and Andrea are secret twinsCredit: Getty - Contributor
    Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online's Soap Bubble, Madeleine has confirmed the pair are more than just lookalikes.

She said: "I don't know if I'm allowed to reveal that but yeah they are twins."

Andrea arrived originally pretending to be Dee in order to con her widower Toadie out of money, but she eventually fell in love with him and has tried to become a better person.

However that all changes when it emerges that Dee did survive her clifftop fall and has been living as a woman named Karen for the past 16 years.

The two sisters will come face to face in a thrilling clifftop battle next month
    The two sisters will come face to face in a thrilling clifftop battle next monthCredit: Channel 5
    Andrea has previously pretended to be Dee but didn't realise she was alive
    Andrea has previously pretended to be Dee but didn't realise she was aliveCredit: Channel 5
    And it may emerge that the pair are more similar than they expected when they come face-to-face next week in a thrilling cliff top meeting.

The sisters size each other up and trade barbs as Dee tries to learn who Andrea is, and Andrea tries to learn how better to mimic Dee from their encounter.

But disaster strikes when the fight turns physical and Dee is once again thrown off a cliff - but this time she is rescued by Heather who thinks she is Andrea, while Andrea flees back to Ramsey Street to pretend to be Dee.

Madeleine laughed: "You've got to love a 17 year old throwback, the symbolism and the metaphorical, it's pure flat bang Nirvana."

She went to find Toadie to scam him after pretending to be dead Dee
    She went to find Toadie to scam him after pretending to be dead DeeCredit: Channel 5
    However, like Dee, Andrea fell in love with Toadie and it has all become very complicated
    However, like Dee, Andrea fell in love with Toadie and it has all become very complicatedCredit: Fremantle
    And when it emerges Dee has survived, the sisters are going to face another battle which Madeline wouldn't be drawn on.

The soap is going to explore what happened to Dee after she first went over the cliff and was presumed dead for so long while secretly living the life of a woman named Karen - and she hinted it may not have been all roses for her.

She said: "I think there is a very strong similar tube between these two women and we will discover the root of that as the series plays out. But yeah again, they both have very strong motivations, both women are led by their hearts and if it leads them in the wrong direction, then so be it.

"But I think there is an awful lot in common, Dee grew up in a very supportive house hold, a good education, loving parents and every opportunity that money could buy, and was lucky enough to find her way into Toadie's life.

Madeline is loving playing the two characters again
    Madeline is loving playing the two characters againCredit: Getty Images - Getty
    Dee and Toadie tied the knot 16 years ago but she soon went off a cliff
    Dee and Toadie tied the knot 16 years ago but she soon went off a cliffCredit: Not known, clear with picture desk
    "But the intervening 17 years have been very difficult and have changed the fibre of who she is, but at the end of the day, she's still that cheery, funny, well-meaning humanitarian minded Dee that we all came to love."

And Madeleine insisted that Andrea isn't irredeemable no matter all the bad things she has done.

She said: "Absolutely, because she isn't a fairly two dimensional to call anyone evil. But the root to everyone behaviour comes from motivation. That motivation comes from a place of wanting or needing something and in her case, it's wanting to be loved.

"Which by my measure is not something that anyone should be judged for. It's just the way she goes about it. Trying to achieve it, she's not trying to pull the wool over anyone eyes.

Neighbours star Alan Fletcher reveals he always knew Dee would return to Ramsay Street after her cliff 'death'

And for that, you can't really blame her."

Although that depends on what could come next.

* Neighbours airs weekdays on Channel 5 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm
    THEY DO! Love Island’s Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey marry in secret wedding

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lyndapym For This Useful Post:

MellBee (29-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I’ve read that they will explain where she’s been and why. She agreed to hand over custody of Hugo, if they dropped the charges.
    Yeah. I think she lost her memory to begin with. Came back to Ramsay street, saw Toadie was happy with Sonya then decided to stay away. There will probably be a flashback of her looking at him and Sonya from afar. Can't think of any other reason why she would have stayed away

Heather must have had her kid the same time Dee was born and they mixed the babies up, similar to the Sutherland's in home and away. So Heather is going to be locked up knowing she has a daughter out there somewhere. Justice

Or how old was Dee's sister? Maybe she was Heather's kid but the timeline wouldn't match up as she would have needed to have the baby at the same time as Dee was born
    Last edited by its.like.that; 30-06-2019 at 00:05.

Dee thrown off the cliff -.-

Thread Information