Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

she probably will. The will they divorce wont they divorce story thats been going on for 3 years is enough to get anyone to shoot themselves even the audience
    Last edited by pudpullertm; 15-12-2018 at 03:42.

It's all so very Would be wild if Sonya does die and Toadie and Dee get back together And you would think the police would be onto Alice attempting to contact Andrea

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-12-2018), kaz21 (15-12-2018)

I wonder if they kill off Kirsha? She barely been on screen for the past six or so months and we knows it's one of the Rebecchi's

Yeah I was thinking the same thing for a minute but now not anymore. The writers have said that 5 storylines will come together. Kirsha’s character has nothing to do with Andrea. I’m back to thinking it’s Sonya. She’s involved in the Andrea, Alice and siege storyline. Also I think we will see the real Dee return. Sonya could die after side effects from Alice poisoning her. That’s 5 storylines entwined together. I’ll be sad to see her go. Disliked her character until the whole Andrea storyline. Eve’s acting has been really good. The only thing that will soften the blow, is having real Dee back.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (02-01-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours plans more Fake Dee drama after Sonya Rebecchi's cancer diagnosis
    Andrea could get baby Hugo back.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...cer-diagnosis/

Neighbours unleashes a new Fake Dee drama next week, at the worst possible time for Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi.

The popular couple are about to take centre stage in emotional scenes as Sonya (Eve Morey) is diagnosed with cancer following her recent worrying symptoms.

As Toadie (Ryan Moloney) is struggling to come to terms with the news, he finds himself with even more to worry about when he receives an upsetting letter from Andrea's lawyers.

It turns out that Andrea (Madeleine West) is now trying to reclaim custody of her baby son Hugo, making some early preparations for when she's released from the psychiatric facility.

Although the Rebecchis try their best to ignore the impending threat of Andrea, the problem becomes very real when a social worker arrives on their doorstep.

The inspector has been sent by Andrea's lawyers, who are trying to find some way to prove that Sonya is an unfit mother to Hugo.

Toadie and Sonya manage to deal with the social worker without much difficulty, but Sonya can't help worrying about what the future could hold.

Sonya thinks that if Andrea's team find out she's battling cancer, they might also use her illness to argue that the Rebecchi house isn't a stable and happy place for Hugo full-time. Will Andrea stoop to new lows to get what she wants?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, February 8 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (28-01-2019), Bossy7 (31-01-2019), MellBee (28-01-2019), Moniqorange (29-01-2019), Ruffed_lemur (28-01-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours hints the real Dee Bliss WILL return as Sonya Rebecchi drops a bombshell
    But is Fake Dee telling the truth?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...s-real-return/

Neighbours has dropped the biggest hint yet that the real Dee Bliss could be returning to Erinsborough later this year.

The Aussie soap is revisiting the mystery of what really happened to Toadie's first wife, after more than two years of Fake Dee causing chaos for the Rebecchi family.

Next week's episodes see Sonya Rebecchi (Eve Morey) open up to her brother-in-law Shane over what really happened when she went to visit Fake Dee at the psychiatric facility earlier this month.

Sonya confronted Fake Dee and convinced her to sign over full custody of baby Hugo to Toadie, but an off-screen conversation between the two women left Sonya feeling secretly unsettled.

When Sonya opens up to Shane (Nicholas Coghlan) about the tense meeting, she explains that Fake Dee told her about an encounter she had with a strange man who thought she was someone else.

The guy confused Fake Dee with a woman who looks just like her, leaving her convinced that the real Dee could still be out there somewhere.

Sonya doesn't know what to believe after so many twisted games from Fake Dee. Could she have been telling the truth this time? And will Sonya and Shane decide to put Toadie in the picture?

Madeleine West, who plays Dee/Fake Dee, has confirmed that she's due back on set to film another stint on Neighbours later this year.

Speaking to Radio Times about whether she knows the eventual outcome of the storyline, Madeleine explained: "Of course I do! Our producer Jason Herbison had to tell me as I’m in another show on the same network in Australia called Playing for Keeps, which is very glossy and Footballers’ Wives-esque, so I have to know how the Andrea story plays out so I can plan my schedule on both shows.

"Jason has lured me back in with a fantastic storyline that I think is going to be the best in Neighbours’ history. I’m putting it out there, I really don’t think I’m pushing it saying that."

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, March 1 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (05-03-2019), MellBee (19-02-2019), Ruffed_lemur (18-02-2019)

Bringing in the real Dee has potential. An Amnesia angle would be a bit too Harold and the Salvation Army, but something else (Witness Protection, long coma perhaps..) could work if she's doing something fun like confronting the fake Dee.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (05-03-2019), kaz21 (18-02-2019)

Wonder if Terese , Paul , Leo or Gary will sleep with Dee ? then swap around a few weeks later ?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (19-02-2019), lizann (01-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    Wonder if Terese , Paul , Leo or Gary will sleep with Dee ? then swap around a few weeks later ?
    Of course. It’s only natural on Ramsey street.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    paul and dee while terese with jim

Thread Information