Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals another cruel scam from Fake Dee as Dee Bliss faces her again
    Andrea manipulates her twin next week.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ee-cruel-scam/

Note: This article contains spoilers for the Dee storyline, which some readers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours schemer Andrea Somers shows her true colours again next week as she tries to use Dee Bliss as a pawn in her latest scam.

Andrea is currently locked up in prison now that her crimes have caught up with her, but there's more drama ahead when Dee makes an ill-fated attempt to reach out to her.

As Dee spends time thinking about how she has lost so much family in her life, she decides that she doesn't want to cut contact with her identical twin Andrea and biological mum Heather.

Dee's resolve is strengthened when she speaks to Willow Somers via Skype and sees that there is some good in the family.

Despite Toadie's reservations, Dee returns to the prison in the hope of establishing a connection with Andrea and Heather.

While Heather seems to show genuine remorse for her actions, it soon becomes clear that Andrea hasn't changed at all.

Andrea is interested in bonding with Dee, but only so that she can use their connection as leverage and secure a lighter sentence for her crimes.

Dee is devastated to realise that Andrea has no genuine interest in her as a person, while Toadie feels terrible for her as he watches on.

Toadie gives Andrea some harsh home truths over her latest terrible behaviour, which inspires Dee to take a stand too.

Dee decides to cut ties with both Andrea and Heather, finally closing the door on the deceitful pair for good.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, August 1 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (24-07-2019), MandaPanda (22-07-2019), MellBee (22-07-2019), Ruffed_lemur (22-07-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms Dee Bliss exit plot as she makes a big decision
    Dee and Toadie go their separate ways.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...iss-exit-plot/

Neighbours waves goodbye to Dee Bliss again next week as she makes a big decision about her future with Toadie Rebecchi.

The show is currently exploring unresolved feelings between the former couple following Dee's miraculous return from the dead after a 16-year disappearance.

Next week's episodes see the chemistry grow between Dee and Toadie (Ryan Moloney) as they help to put together an arts and crafts school project for Nell.

The pair give into temptation by sharing a kiss, but Toadie freaks out when he's suddenly flooded with memories of everything that has come before – including his marriage to Dee, his life with Sonya, and his ordeal with Andrea Somers' cruel lies.

Toadie flees from the house when it all becomes too much, leaving Dee regretful that she may have acted on impulse too soon.

When Toadie returns home, Dee has already returned to Byron Bay to give him some much-needed space.

Feeling bad for how he treated Dee, a guilty Toadie tracks her down to clear the air. Dee admits that neither of them are ready for a relationship, so it's best for them to go their separate ways for now.

As Dee and Toadie say a heartbreaking goodbye, both are hopeful that they'll meet again further down the track.

The emotional scenes mark the end of Madeleine West's latest guest stint in the show, as she is now busy filming another series of Australian drama Playing For Keeps.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, August 8 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (29-07-2019), Ruffed_lemur (29-07-2019)

Makes sense I guess but wish Madeleine could have returned on a permanent basis. Lets hope Dee returns in the near future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (29-07-2019)

I found this a bizarre and awkward storyline. Jarring after Sonya's death. Don't know if it's because I never watched Dee first time round, but I don't really like her and find the performance far too indistinct from Andrea!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to catholly For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (29-07-2019)

Real Dee coming back into Toad's life at this point even if temporary has helped him to heal from all of his recent trauma. You could see the pain drop away when they first hugged. Love cures all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (30-07-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours boss hints Dee Bliss storyline could be revisited
    "That is a story that is far from over."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ine-revisited/

If you thought the days of having to keep track of Neighbours' tangled web of Dee Bliss identity reveals and twists were behind you, you might want to think again as the soap's boss appears to have other plans.

If you need a quick recap, the real Dee Bliss (Madeleine West) left Erinsborough earlier this year (following a miraculous return from the dead after a 16-year disappearance) after she and Toadie (Ryan Moloney) agreed that neither of them were ready for a relationship.

Before all of *that* however, the soap also introduced a 'Fake Dee', who was actually Andrea Somers.

With Andrea and her mum Heather (Kerry Armstrong) locked up in prison after all of their crimes caught up with them, the soap had one final twist up its sleeve as it was revealed that Dee and Andrea are actually identical twin sisters.

But while the storyline appeared to have come to a close back in July, when Dee decided to cut ties with both Andrea and Heather for good, soap boss Jason Herbison has hinted that the story could still continue...

Speaking to Australia's MediaWeek, Herbison said that the soap had its best ever catch-up numbers in the UK in July, which he described as "unusual because volume usually dips during a UK summer".

"It probably had a lot to do with Madeleine West (Andrea/Dee) and Kerry Armstrong (Alice/Heather), because ratings went up too," he reflected.

"That is a story that is far from over. Kerry had the best attitude from day one and Madeleine is an unstoppable force who is now doing a director training program with us."

And it may not just be the return of Heather, Andrea and Dee that soap fans can expect to see in the future either, as Herbison admits that more familiar faces from the soap's past could make a comeback during its 35th anniversary year.

"Sometimes it's practical, when just about every actor in Melbourne has done the show," he joked, adding: "Actually, I get a kick out of bringing back favourites and I think the audience does too."

Neighbours airs weekdays 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (10-11-2019), MellBee (10-11-2019)

Herald Sun article:

Madeleine West returns to Neighbours as Dee Bliss.

Neighbours fans will be delighted at news Madeleine West will return as Dee Bliss, one of the shows most popular and complicated characters. But West said it wasn’t the only offer she’s had.

One of Neighbours most popular and complicated characters is returning to Ramsay Street.

Madeleine West will reprise her role of Dee Bliss in the new year following a guest role this year where she played Dee and her evil twin Andrea during a sensational mid-year storyline.

Could the return of Dee in 2020 finally see the rekindling of the romance between West’s character and Toadfish Rebecchi played by Ryan Moloney.

The Dee/Andrea drama was one of the most popular with Neighbours fans this year.

West will film her new storylines for two months starting mid January.

Meanwhile the Byron Bay-based mum of six confirmed she had been approached several years ago to star with her children in a reality TV series.

“I decided to turn that down because I am an actor and I have chosen that path,” she said.

“My family and my children have not chosen that path. Until they are of an age to say, ‘Yes, maybe I want to be in the spotlight’, then it is my obligation to keep them protected. I would never take on any role that requires me to use my children as trade and barter.”

And the Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms another return for Madeleine West in Dee Bliss story
    The Dee saga is getting another chapter.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-bliss-return/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 16-12-2019 at 05:32.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (15-12-2019)

hm. Conflicted.

One hand, they need characters since everyone seems to be leaving...

Other hand, they could be going to this particular well one too many times.

Really pleased Dee is coming back!

Way too soon for Toadie to have another romance...

Thread Information