Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

Interesting
    Last edited by bianca16; 01-02-2017 at 08:11.

I like storylines that keep me guessing and this one sure does.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxwinchester For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-02-2017), kaz21 (01-02-2017), Ruffed_lemur (01-02-2017)

Neighbours' Dee Bliss is finally showing her darker side in this shocking new promo.

Dee has been nice as pie ever since she returned from the dead last week, but some fans have questioned whether it's all too good to be true.

This brand new trailer, released by Neighbours' Aussie broadcaster Channel 11, now sees Dee let her mask slip in a frank conversation with her teenage daughter Willow.

http://youtu.be/4rMbFc0_-o4

Dee tells her: "As soon as we get this money, right? We are outta here."

Feeling sorry for Toadie, a very disapproving Willow replies: "How can you still want to do this to him? It's wrong!"

We've already seen that Dee is interested in securing the money from her family estate and has brought Toadie on board to help her, but has she been playing him all along?

Neighbours' Aussie promos do have a habit of being a tad misleading, so we'll just have to wait and see whether Dee really has turned into a villain.

Speculation over the Dee storyline is continuing to divide Neighbours fans, with many convinced that she's the real deal and others wondering whether she's been an impostor all along. Or could Dee have even become evil during her 13 years away?

Anything's possible, but with these scenes airing tomorrow, there may not be long to wait before we get some much-needed answers!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (02-02-2017), Dazzle (01-02-2017), Mirjam (01-02-2017), Pantherboy (01-02-2017)

i don't trust her. But Sonya's just going to push Toadie away and possibly into Dee's arms if she's not careful

I always thought Dee was a nice good character at least that is how I remember her

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-02-2017)

Yeah the conk on the noggin has altered her personality and/or this Emily had her convinced that Toadie did it on purpose. Either way her true intentions have been revealed. And does she have any other clothes besides that white shirt and jeans?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (02-02-2017), Dazzle (02-02-2017)

I think it's pretty poor that they have given us the truth already that she's an imposter. I suppose we don't know why this 'Andrea' is doing this. It has to be more than just money. Looks like the Emily theory is right though, but the name is not Emily, it's Andrea. Maybe she really did save Dee all those years ago and then Dee died not long after?
    Last edited by its.like.that; 02-02-2017 at 08:07.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

PennyMartin (02-02-2017)

Neighbours has finally revealed the shocking truth behind Dee Bliss's return storyline, confirming that she's a cunning impostor who's scamming Toadie Rebecchi.

Scenes just broadcast on Channel 11 in Australia saw the show resolve Neighbours' fiercest fan debate, after nearly two weeks of intense speculation over whether Dee was the real deal or not.

Thursday's episode of the Aussie soap saw Toadie finally get his chance to spend some time with his 'daughter' Willow Bliss, following the big revelation that Dee was supposedly pregnant when she went over that cliff 13 years ago.

When Willow returned to Dee's hotel room afterwards, there were two huge bombshells dropped on viewers. First of all, Willow definitely isn't Toadie's daughter.

Second of all, "Dee" isn't Dee at all... but rather a mysterious woman called Andrea.

As some fans suspected, Fake Dee is only after the money in the Bliss family estate and she's planning on leaving Erinsborough as soon as the cash comes in.

Toadie has agreed to help "Dee" get the money she's entitled to, completely unaware that he's dealing with a total fraud.

In the closing moments of Thursday's episode, Willow told Fake Dee: "It was bad enough faking your DNA. Now you're lying and making him think he has a teenage daughter. And using Nell like that?"

Fake Dee replied: "Oh come on, I didn't want to involve that little kid, alright? But when he came in here and saw you, I panicked. Okay, I'm sorry. And that Sonya, do you really think she's going to believe anything without a paternity test?"

It turned out that Fake Dee used that cuddly toy she had stashed away to distract Toadie and Sonya's daughter Nell while she took a DNA sample from her, then switched it in place of Willow's own sample.

Willow, if you were wondering, is actually 15 - two years older than Fake Dee is claiming she is. And she's not too happy with all the lies and deception. What a mess!

Neighbours' closing titles have also now had a sneaky change to reflect the revelations, with Madeleine West's character credited as "Dee Bliss / Andrea Somers". Her daughter is billed as "Willow Bliss / Somers".

Despite the Dee storyline receiving so much attention, Neighbours bosses managed to keep their big plot twist totally under wraps until transmission – and with the storyline far from over, there's sure to be more big shocks to come...

Digital Spy

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (02-02-2017), Dazzle (02-02-2017), maxwinchester (02-02-2017), Pantherboy (02-02-2017), tammyy2j (02-02-2017)

I'm so annoyed, I was really hoping they wouldn't make Dee an imposter! It is just too cliché. I'm hoping there is another twist in line that rectifies this, because otherwise it will be a massive disappointment

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PennyMartin For This Useful Post:

maxwinchester (02-02-2017)

How did she manage to fake the DNA?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (02-02-2017), tammyy2j (02-02-2017), Topaz (02-02-2017)

Thread Information