Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard)

This story with Ken is so irritating and what's the point of it? is it just so all the Barlows can have a turn at being in The Street?? Daniel is bit weak with the "troubled person" part, not convincing at all.
    I personally prefer Bethany's story which is at least making young people aware of just how easy grooming can be, so many people young and old could learn something from how
    you can be manipulated into thinking you're loved, when your actually being used, hmmm very good subject, maybe one for the future could be how dangerous online meetings could be?
    Last edited by mysangry; 30-05-2017 at 00:22.

I think Daniel is guilty Adam is arrested, at least I got that impression from him when talking to Ken telling him to tell the police he fell, was not pushed

Coronation Street will air more dark scenes next week as Daniel Osbourne takes a devastating drugs overdose in the wake of confessing to Ken Barlow's attack.

The ITV soap recently exposed Daniel as the guilty culprit who pushed his dad down the stairs two months ago – and last week's scenes saw him being arrested for the crime.

However, with it obvious that Daniel is suffering a sad breakdown, Ken will do his best to support him next week, continuing to show remarkable understanding over his son's actions.

Desperately worried about Daniel's state of mind, Ken suggests that he see a therapist, and even offers to pay, but Daniel refuses – insisting that he doesn't deserve any help.

Things get even worse for Daniel when his ex-girlfriend Sinead Tinker refuses to have any more to do with him – horrified by his role in Ken's attack.

At his lowest ebb after an argument with Tracy, Daniel knocks back the drink, before approaching Rich – a drug dealer who has a history with Robert Preston.

Making out they're for Robert, Daniel buys some drugs from Rich, leaving Robert shocked when the dealer demands payment from him.

Concerned for Daniel's welfare, Robert rushes over to his flat, where he and Adam are horrified to find Daniel slumped unconscious. Have they reached him on time, or is it too late?

Speaking about the sad twist, Rob Mallard – who plays Daniel – said: "He is depressed and not really feeling anything, he just wants to feel something. It comes off having been riled up by Tracy and he just goes too far."

Digital Spy

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

deeCee (06-06-2017), Glen1 (06-06-2017), lizann (06-06-2017), tammyy2j (06-06-2017)

did he get charged over ken attack as he confessed?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did he get charged over ken attack as he confessed?
    Maybe they will say he confessed because he was mentally ill at the time and as Ken has suddenly got his memory back and says he was not pushed by Daniel I guess they can't due to lack of evidence? I am really not sure though

oh more misery then? I think he should be jumping for joy if Sinead wants nothing to do with him, she is boring and always dour, not exactly a pleasant happy young girl.
    Get rid I say, bring him some one happy and cheery, not some two timing misery.

I'm pleased with the way this storyline is developing. It's good that Daniel is struggling with his own actions and it's good that the other Barlows have turned against him initially. Far better that to have the whole business forgiven and everyone going back to normal.

So enjoying Corrie at the minute.
    Last edited by deeCee; 07-06-2017 at 15:32.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

LouiseP (08-06-2017)

denise happy to stay with daniel now after abandoning him for so many years

Coronation Street star Rob Mallard has confirmed rumours that Daniel Osbourne is in danger of becoming Pat Phelan's next victim.

Fans began speculating over a possible storyline twist for the unlikely pairing a few weeks ago, when Rob was pictured filming scenes alongside Corrie villain Connor McIntyre, who plays Phelan.

It's still unclear what will bring the two characters into each other's orbits, but joker Rob is starting the fighting talk early by boasting about his character's chances against Phelan.

"I have some scenes coming up with Phelan and I'm looking forward to those," Rob told Inside Soap.

"I think half of the audience will be thinking, 'Good, Phelan should kill him off, I don't like him!' and the other half will think, 'No! Not Daniel!'

"But I've survived an attempted murder of the longest-running character in soap, so hopefully I'll survive this.

"It's just a scrape with a Scouser – I'm sure I'll be fine."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

deeCee (21-09-2017)

has he stopped his story of the scam now he back to births deaths and marriages

Thread Information