Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard)

Yes that's what it looks like. I thought she was going to let him go but he must be still on the newspaper so that he can pick up where he left at anytime.

will he nose into adam's client billy's story for the paper now

Coronation Street is lining up a brand new romance for Daniel Osbourne – and the show boss has teased that it will make for a ‘crazy’ pairing in 2018. With Christmas out of the way, the high drama will continue in Weatherfield and Daniel seems set to finally move on from his destructive romance with Sinead Tinker.
    At the moment, Daniel is butting heads with Chesney Brown, who is being pushed closer and closer to the edge by the clear fact that Sinead holds a torch for his love rival still. But in the months to follow, Daniel’s head will be turned by someone else, leading to an unexpected fling.
    Producer Kate Oates told The Sun: ‘She’s unexpected. I think that people will go, “Oh! That’s a slightly crazy pairing!” I don’t want to give too much away. It’s one of those slightly unusual dynamics where, if you think about it, you can see what each of them is getting out of the relationship, but on paper you might think, “Oh, that’s a surprise”
    ‘But I would encourage the viewers who are wrong-footed by it, in a way that they are uncomfortable with it, to think about what each character might be getting out of this little fling and it will hopefully make more sense.’
    It remains to be seen who the mystery woman will be unveiled as but viewers will have to wait until next year for the scenes to play out.
    In the meantime, Chesney and Daniel’s feud has a way to go and with a wedding between Chesney and Sinead imminent, will Daniel be set to cause trouble at the ceremony?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

deeCee (19-01-2018)

I guess Gemma

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I guess Gemma
    It is Carla, his ex sister in law

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    It is Carla, his ex sister in law
    They are having a fling so won't last long

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    They are having a fling so won't last long
    Daniel has not had much experience with ladies or in love, Sinead was his first, I think he falls deep and will get hurt in the end, Carla will be too much for him

I would never have thought Daniel would appeal to Carla even as a fling given her past men, is it part revenge on Adam and Peter, I could see her with Adam, is Ken next for her

This is a classic case of finding a story to use the characters, Corra is desperate after so many have left/leaving, and to have Daniel have a fling with Carla is actually nausating, would have been better if he had a fling with
    GAil!!!

Coronation Street star Rob Mallard has confirmed the rumours that Daniel Osbourne will have a shock fling with Carla Connor this year.

Rob revealed all during an interview on ITV's This Morning today (January 18) as show hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby quizzed him on Daniel's next love interest.

When Holly asked who Daniel would hook up with next, Rob replied: "It's an older woman. I think it's that thing where she sees something missing in him, and he sees something missing in her."

Clearly up to speed with his Coronation Street spoilers, Phillip then piped up: "Carla!"

Robert Preston offers Daniel Osbourne his job back in Coronation Street
    © ITV

Rob laughed: "You can say it, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say it! She's working her way through the Barlows, isn't she? She's been with Peter already."

Corrie fans have already seen Carla supporting Daniel through his unresolved feelings for Sinead Tinker, but it seems that Sinead could soon be a distant memory for Daniel as the new romance gets under way.

One newspaper report first gave away the Carla and Daniel twist last month, but it hadn't been officially confirmed by anyone at the show until today.

Alison King, who plays Carla, had also previously teased: "There is someone she has a little fling with, but she is a bit like a cat with a mouse playing with him.

"It's something to do, it's not a big romance, and she also has another agenda for setting her sights on this person."

Digital Spy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (18-01-2018)

Yes Carla is missing a good working kidney

Him and Bethany make an attractive couple

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-01-2018), Perdita (18-01-2018)

Thread Information