Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Nightingale (Gregory Finnegan)

James Nightingale (Gregory Finnegan)

feel sorry for him, his dad beating him up

james really wants ste in prison

Bryan Kirkwood has revealed that the show will be revisiting James and Mac Nightingale's dark abuse storyline.

Fans were heartbroken last year when James revealed that he was beaten by his villainous father when he was a child.

While the storyline has been on the back-burner in recent months, Hollyoaks will be delving back into the plot sooner than you might have expected.

Kirkwood confirmed the news at Royal Television Society panel 'LGBTQ in Soap: Job Done?' yesterday (July 12), also revealing that Sally St Claire will be getting involved in the story.

He said: "Mac Nightingale had a history of beating up his infant son, who 'wasn't man enough'.

"That story is about to come full circle in the next couple of months – and that will involve Sally's character."

James's traumatic past was first explored last September, when Mac subjected him to a vicious beating at The Dog In The Pond.

When James's love interest John Paul McQueen realised what had happened, it transpired that this was far from the first time that Mac had been violent towards his son.

Speaking in an interview with Radio Times recently, Gregory Finnegan – who plays James – revealed: "James and Mac have no communication at the moment but I suspect down the line we'll explore their troubled past and the abuse again."

Is James leaving Hollyoaks?

I just found this article on Metro. https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/14/holly...-dies-8904388/

Is that for real? or just some made up rubbish?

i don't think james dies

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

goldcoin88 (19-03-2019), tammyy2j (20-03-2019)

Marnie and Harry find James

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

goldcoin88 (20-03-2019)

Well done Gregory Finnegan!

Last edited by rossfan; 04-12-2019 at 19:22.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

goldcoin88 (10-06-2019), tammyy2j (12-12-2019)

Gregory Finnegan has a surprising real-life connection to his new co-star.

The actor plays James Nightingale on the Channel 4 soap, who is set to be arrested in connection with the death of his former lover Harry Thompson.

On hand to interview James over the crime will be the soap's new character DS Cohen, who was introduced on screens earlier this week as the officer leading the investigation into Harry's murder.

DS Cohen is played by actress Ariana Fraval – who just so happens to be Gregory's real-life wife. And, speaking recently, Gregory opened up about how "lovely" it was to work with his spouse.

"Now my wife has joined the show any change in the filming schedules is a double whammy for childcare," he told Radio Times. "So it's all go, it makes things somewhat difficult but we are getting through it!

"It's lovely having her here. The first scenes she did were actually with me when James had to identify the body.

"She has got to know the cast and is making friends – now she finally can put faces to the names I've been talking about all these years! It's good fun working with her."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...wife-ds-cohen/

Thread Information