Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 26th - 30th Sep 2016

I have often thought of retiring to Australia in a few years from now, do they have the equivalent of sheltered housing as is in the UK? I hope to live on the outskrts of Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrocanthus View Post
    I have often thought of retiring to Australia in a few years from now, do they have the equivalent of sheltered housing as is in the UK? I hope to live on the outskrts of Melbourne.
    If you do you can visit Ramsey St.

Yep. But house prices are priccceeeee. I look at my son and wonder if he'll ever afford to move out of home.

The actor playing Ben has some seriously hairy legs

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (27-09-2016)

What would have been great in last's night ep is if Sonya and Toadie had make-up sex after he agrees to the surrogacy. Then they tell Steph and Mark, and when they begin the process, they find out that Sonya is pregnant with Toadie's child and can't go ahead with the surrogacy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2016), Splashy (30-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post
    What would have been great in last's night ep is if Sonya and Toadie had make-up sex after he agrees to the surrogacy. Then they tell Steph and Mark, and when they begin the process, they find out that Sonya is pregnant with Toadie's child and can't go ahead with the surrogacy.
    Sonya has lost the plot over this surrogacy. Now she's trying to manipulate Mark and Steph's relationship so that they'll stay together, even if they're not 100% on board with the plan (or each other). It's obvious that this is about Sonya wanting another baby but knows she can't because of Toadie's fertility issues. I really hope they don't go ahead with this storyline because it's totally irresponsible. Your scenario would be perfect.
    Last edited by CookieTargaryen; 30-09-2016 at 04:49.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    Sonya has lost the plot over this surrogacy. Now she's trying to manipulate Mark and Steph's relationship so that they'll stay together, even if they're not 100% on board with the plan (or each other). It's obvious that this is about Sonya wanting another baby but knows she can't because of Toadie's fertility issues. I really hope they don't go ahead with this storyline because it's totally irresponsible. Your scenario would be perfect.
    This is terrible writing. I think a surrogacy plot for Sonya and Toadie could work well, but definitely not for Steph and Mark! They've been together for a relatively short time, are very unstable, and she's not even ready to live with him.

I don't believe even Sonya would think a surrogate baby is a good idea in these circumstances, and there's no way sensible Toadie would. Why not have Steph and Mark live together in a stable relationship for six months if they want to do this storyline?
    Last edited by Dazzle; 30-09-2016 at 12:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (30-09-2016)

Thread Information