Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 26th - 30th Sep 2016

Quote Originally Posted by mezzac View Post
    So you made a statement and then did your research..
    As I readily admitted.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzac View Post
    Check thi article out about 'Gold Coast' Sea World http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...3b5a9c2664a2ee
    That was one of several articles I read. As you say, I did my research.

I would love to explore the Gold Coast one day, Australia is one place I long to visit , I sometimes wonder why my parents never took me or my sisters abroad for holidays, we always ended up either in Devon or Wales. Who will get lucky in love then? anyone got any ideas who will be the first one?
    Last edited by pyrocanthus; 23-09-2016 at 13:15.

Gold Coast is great if you like sun sand and surf but it's not what it was in the 60's - 80's. Our family spent our holidays there every year (down from Brisbane). A magical place back then. I'm the opposite I can't wait to go to the UK

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

indigodance (24-09-2016)

I guess the Gold Coast is OK for families and drunken schoolies but if it's a relaxing beach holiday you're after, avoid the place. Surfers Paradise is an overpriced concrete nightmare. I prefer the Sunshine Coast or the north coast of NSW.

I had good times on the Gold Coast too as a kid but it's not like that anymore. My favourite thing was Currumbin Bird Sanctuary.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

indigodance (24-09-2016)

disagree its a tourists mecca there are plenty of beaches along the strip to fully enjoy but you have trams and great night life the mayor does a great job ....very tourist orientated and serious on stamping crime out it's Florida with out the guns ;)

Please send me the links!!! I live not far from the Gold Coast. I might do some primary research myself one day �� I'm very concerned about animal welfare. I've been to Gold Coast Sea World 3 times. It's actually pretty tame compared to other sea world chains. I would not take my son their otherwise.

I wreckon it will only appear as part of a montage in one episode anyway.

Please send me the links!!! I live not far from the Gold Coast. I might do some primary research myself one day 😀 I'm very concerned about animal welfare. I've been to Gold Coast Sea World 3 times. It's actually pretty tame compared to other sea world chains. I would not take my son their otherwise.

I wreckon it will only appear as part of a montage in one episode anyway.

Sunshine Coast is better. I also love the Gladstone area too. Just got back from Agnes Water, loved it!,��

Sunshine Coast is better. I also love the Gladstone area too. Just got back from Agnes Water, loved it!,😀

I too would love to check out the UK. Especially Wales ...

Thread Information