Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: David Platt (Jack P Shepherd)

David has become predictable I am never surprised by his behaviour- no element of surprise anymore they have over used this menancing little boy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannelene For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (04-07-2009)

David Platt *Spoilers*

Jack P Shepherd says don't be fooled by David's new girl... it's still Tina he loves and it'll all kick off again at Christmas!

David gatecrashes Tina’s party with a new girlfriend. What’s he up to?
    "He’s in the kebab shop when he hears Tina and Jason are having a party and he’s not invited. He decides to gatecrash to wind Tina up and thinks it’ll be more effective if he goes with a girl."

So where does he find Zoe?
    "He washes her hair in the salon. They get chatting and he invites her to the party."

Does David actually fancy her?
    "She’s a pretty girl and he does fancy her. She’s blonde which makes a change."

But he’s doing it to make Tina jealous?
    "Absolutely. It’s a new tactic… But Tina doesn’t take any notice of him."

Does he try other ways to wind her up?
    "He’s tried being a pest and it didn’t work so he’s going to cool it and play a different game."

But he still wants Tina back?
    "Definitely. She was his first love and he can’t get over her."

So how’s he going to do it?
    "He’s going to sit back for a while. Later it does look as if Tina’s a bit jealous when she sees David with Zoe in The Rovers. She makes a big fuss and says to Jason ‘Look at them, all over each other.’ Jason even says to her ‘But I thought you were over him.’"

Will David and Zoe be an item?
    "I have no idea, but I’d like David to have a new girlfriend. I’ve worked a lot with Michelle Keegan, who plays Tina, and it would be interesting to spread my wings and work with different characters."

Can David ever have a successful relationship?
    "It would be difficult. David has an obsessive personality so as soon as he really starts to like someone he tries to control them."

Didn’t he learn a lesson from getting beaten up?
    "He learnt to let bygones be bygones as far as Gary Windass is concerned!"

What’s in store for David?
    "He’s going to be spending a lot of time with Joe, working on his boat, and he’s going to be building bridges with his family."

What about evil David?
    "Don’t worry. He’ll be back. Things will start to happen around about Christmas time!"

David Platt charged with attempted murder

Tearaway David Platt will be charged with trying to MURDER a love rival.

When Corrie cops arrest David (Jack Shepherd) for mowing down Graeme (Craig Gazey) they warn he'll rot in jail if his victim dies.

A source said: "Viewers will think he's really done it this time - and he could be on his way out of the soap."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

jenig (20-08-2010), tammyy2j (16-08-2010)

I hope Craig Gazey is not leaving, he is so funny, so please don't let him die. As for Jack Shepherd (David Platt), let him rot in jail.

So the story of him raping or attacking Tina has been dumped, for a hit and run on Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Tearaway David Platt will be charged with trying to MURDER a love rival.

When Corrie cops arrest David (Jack Shepherd) for mowing down Graeme (Craig Gazey) they warn he'll rot in jail if his victim dies.

A source said: "Viewers will think he's really done it this time - and he could be on his way out of the soap."

Would not matter if he lived , David would be charged with attempted murder and would go down for YEARS! but knowing corrie he'll get a year and do 6 months.

I'd prefer David to stay than Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Would not matter if he lived , David would be charged with attempted murder and would go down for YEARS! but knowing corrie he'll get a year and do 6 months.
    This is very true. However, talking of releasing murderers early, whatever happened to the supposed early release of Tracy Barlow?
    Last edited by parkerman; 16-08-2010 at 16:53.

Does David have a car? Or does he use Grahams own window cleaning bike contraption to do it? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Does David have a car? Or does he use Grahams own window cleaning bike contraption to do it? LOL
    I think Gail bought him a car at some stage for a present maybe he uses Nick's flashy car

Thread Information