Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: David Platt (Jack P Shepherd)

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Don't know about his head being fixed , but they should do something about that Tan!
    No more foreign holidays for Jack P Shepherd anymore then It must have been obvious to the scriptwriters too because he explained his tan to Tina by saying he is going to the solarium as a tan makes him fell better.

From what i have read David doesn't set out to throw Gail down the stairs, i mean it wasn't planned like the car stunt, Gail gets in his way, trying to make him stay so he pushes her....hense she falls down the stairs. I wonder how a lot of boys his age would react to hearing their mother & girl-friend talking about a secret pregnancy and abortion. The part that is hard to take is the leaving Gail for dead part, but then again we all know David isn't a stable lad......

Some teasers below -

These scenes will air on Friday, March 14 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyBee For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (07-03-2008)

poor gail, he really is a tearaway, he makes out he doesnt know what happened as well i think.

its audrey that annoys me the most when it comes to david - she lets him away with murder, no matter what hes done she sides with him even the bethany incident when he got thrown out she fell out with gail and sided with david. And if i hear her call him "lovey" one more time, ahh
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 04-03-2008 at 14:38.
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    its audrey that annoys me the most when it comes to david - she lets him away with murder, no matter what hes done she sides with him even the bethany incident when he got thrown out she fell out with gail and sided with david. And if i hear her call him "lovey" one more time, ahh
    I suppose she thinks he is family, her grandson and still quite young. If she had not taken him in, he would have had nowhere else to go and might have ended up in care or borstal, not a good thing either.

lol those photos are obviously a stunt man in a Gail wig!

can't wait for this though, it'll be good.

Whatever I think of David and his issues, I really don't like what Gail has done. Paying for a secret abortion. It's just awful!

This is shocking for David....he turns out to be a psycho

it must be a shock to find out both your g/f and your mum got together to abort your baby though without even telling you she was even pregnant. Im not saying what he does is acceptable, but Gail knows he is unstable at the best of times - what is she trying to do get herself killed
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    it must be a shock to find out both your g/f and your mum got together to abort your baby though without even telling you she was even pregnant. Im not saying what he does is acceptable, but Gail knows he is unstable at the best of times - what is she trying to do get herself killed
    Is it definitely David's baby? I thought that it could be Matt's, Tina's previous boyfriend too. I agree, David should at least have been told, can't see him wanting to be a dad just yet anyway with all the responsibilities and he would have probably agreed to the abortion anyway. Gail and Tina were wrong to go behind his back, even though they had his interests at heart.

Thread Information