Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: David Platt (Jack P Shepherd)

David Platt Spoiler

According to the Daily Star, David (Jack P Shepherd) is set to crank his evil ways up to a new level when he pushes Gail down the stairs. And this isn't an accidental push - a "Corrie insider" says, "[David]literally throws Gail down the stairs and she is knocked out cold." The reason for this behaviour is that Tina aborts the baby she's expecting, without telling David she's pregnant. When he overhears Gail and Tina talking about it, he sees red and blames her. “These are some of the most dramatic scenes of the year," says the insider. "David’s rage is off the dial. Normally he takes his time plotting revenge on his enemies but on this occasion he snaps."

Gail recovers from her physical injuries, apparently, but her memory is affected, and David takes advantage of this to play evil mind games with her. Echoes of Richard Hillman there.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (07-03-2008), bakedbean (13-02-2008), tammyy2j (13-02-2008)

Is he going to end like Richard Hillman too I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Is he going to end like Richard Hillman too I wonder?
    I think he is to be honest

Im really shocked though and its always the platts.................

Oh an unexpected teen pregnancy in the platt household............SHOCK HORROR.

Of Corse David is going to play mind games, especially since thats evil and he is. He may seemed to have calmed down but hes still the same old david
    Maisie Mouse

Oh no! I had hoped he'd changed after Sarah left.

but sarah wasnt the reason he was the way he was.

She didnt make him send cards from the dead richard hillman that was just pure evil.

Sure towards the end Everything he did was basically fed on revenge towards her and Jason, but if it wasnt them it would have been something else
    Maisie Mouse

Its time Gail sent David away - either to Martins in Liverpool or to a metal health facility to be evaluated.What David is doing is not normal teenage behaviour.
    I feel so sorry for Gail for having a hateful son like David.... no mother deserves that kind of treatment.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (07-03-2008), owenlee4me (05-03-2008)

He is Pure Evil I feel Sorry for Gail Having a Horrible Son Like that... First he pushes her down the stairs and then plays mind Games with her

Gail's horrified next month when she discovers that David's girlfriend Tina is pregnant. Reports in yesterday's newspapers claim that David loses it when he learns that his mum and girlfriend went behind his back for a termination. Raging, he shoves his mum down the stairs, resulting in her losing her memory.

The way the scripts have been written, though, it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't David's baby at all - chances are that it'll be Tina's ex's who she mentions every now and again...

From Digital Spy

I had been wondering whether it might be somebody elses baby as Tina does not strike me as if she is totally honest with David. What will he do to her if he finds out if he is happy to knock his mother down the stairs?

Don't know about his head being fixed , but they should do something about that Tan!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to walsh2509 For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (07-03-2008)

Thread Information