Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion

hehe max and ob were way funny tonight, tony getting all annoyed with them! the sophie and darlene bit was a bit pointless and boring, and stacey was being really horrid to bombhead. sam should really go and see jules, theres no harm in trying. i know he might not want her to go to jail but he should be able to get on with his life
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Like russ said he may still love her i think he will go and see her to clear his name and because sometimes when people do the most terrible thing you cant help loving

yeh i think he prob does still love her but hes just trying not to admit it so he can move on. i think he prob doesnt want to love her after what she did but i dont think he can help it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I am sucker for romance i find it quite cute though that he still loves and cant move on but i dont think their is a fututre for them his family hates her and to much has happened but you never know this is soapland

yeh i love romance too, but i agree i dont think theres any future for them even if they do still love each other
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I dont know i always like to think love wins

I dont think he will still be in love with after tomorrows espisode but you never know you cant just switch it off it must be ture love after everything she put him through he still loves her

i think he will hate her after tomorrows epi and wont want to love her but like you said you cant just decide to stop loving someone
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

But maybe she comes around in the next few weeks because this storyline needs to go somewhere because it keeps dragging

But i dont understand is i watched the preview tonight he is so nice to her in tomorrow eppy why after everything she done

I thought that was a really good espisode i felt so sad for sam he really loved her after everything that happened what she did

But i think she didnt mean half the things she said for some reason and she might still clear his name

i feel so sorry for sam

Thread Information