Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 5th - 9th Sep 2016

Let them have bit of fun, I mean cain and charity. That's all it is, they soon get tired and move on.
    When it comes to charity, in her defence I must add that she's always been the same, she's always been a troublemaker and everyone knows it. Cain if anyone knows it best. But they are so much alike and love danger - that's what keeps pulling them together over and over, and their similarity makes their relationship toxic and impossible to succeed. With charity cain can be himself, with Moira he constantly had to prove himself and be on his toes. He wasn't enough to moira as himself but moira tried to change him all the time. I've never been moira fan, she always thinks that she's perfect herself when she's been drooling over James all along. Why are they together all the time now?? Where has Emma disappeared?? Excuse me, but I can fully understand if Emma kicks off because of that, I wouldn't be too pleased if my husband spent more time with some other woman(friends? Haha!) than me! Again, she's doing it... Moira has her own laws..She can well go around with some other woman's husband (who she has history with) but Cain is not allowed to go near charity who is the mother of his daughter too. Moira has kept secrets from cain, she's no better than him. They are both to blame but she puts all the blame on cain. If she doesn't apologise for what she's done wrong, there's no point getting back together.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Let them have bit of fun, I mean cain and charity. That's all it is, they soon get tired and move on.
    When it comes to charity, in her defence I must add that she's always been the same, she's always been a troublemaker and everyone knows it. Cain if anyone knows it best. But they are so much alike and love danger - that's what keeps pulling them together over and over, and their similarity makes their relationship toxic and impossible to succeed. With charity cain can be himself, with Moira he constantly had to prove himself and be on his toes. He wasn't enough to moira as himself but moira tried to change him all the time. I've never been moira fan, she always thinks that she's perfect herself when she's been drooling over James all along. Why are they together all the time now?? Where has Emma disappeared?? Excuse me, but I can fully understand if Emma kicks off because of that, I wouldn't be too pleased if my husband spent more time with some other woman(friends? Haha!) than me! Again, she's doing it... Moira has her own laws..She can well go around with some other woman's husband (who she has history with) but Cain is not allowed to go near charity who is the mother of his daughter too. Moira has kept secrets from cain, she's no better than him. They are both to blame but she puts all the blame on cain. If she doesn't apologise for what she's done wrong, there's no point getting back together.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you see something in Moira that I don’t see, i.e. your opinion. I once was a fan or Charity/Cain when they were younger. But it’s obvious that they just don’t fit as a couple anymore. It all comes down to the producers/writers, they can’t seem to make up their minds. Instead of trying to find fresh new subjects for their long running characters, they resort back to bed hopping which just becomes monotonous. But I think like me we’re all getting a little sick of the Moira/Cain/Charity love triangle. JMO

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

alan45 (28-08-2016), indigodance (28-08-2016)

Over on Emmerdale, more trouble could be brewing between the Bartons when Moira's old chemistry with James is reignited.

Moira (Natalie J Robb) turns back to her old flame for support as she remains upset over the recent breakdown of her marriage to Cain Dingle.

Just when Moira thinks things can't get any worse, James (Bill Ward) delivers even more bad news when he vows to pull his money out of Butler's Farm.

James makes his decision following some prompting from his jealous wife Emma, but Moira sees it as yet more evidence that everyone leaves her in the end.

When James and Moira later find themselves alone on a country road together, it all comes to a head as James tries his best to comfort her.

It doesn't take long before one thing leads to another between the pair, but surely they're playing with fire by going behind Emma's back? She's certainly not known for her stability where Moira is concerned...

James Barton and Moira Dingle's old chemistry is reignited in Emmerdale
    © ITV

© ITV

© ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Tuesday, September 6 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (28-08-2016)

They deserve all thats coming to them from Emma's direction!!!! Can't wait!
    I wish only bad news to Moira from now on... And please keep Cain away from her!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

alan45 (29-08-2016), indigodance (28-08-2016), lizann (28-08-2016), tammyy2j (30-08-2016)

They deserve all thats coming to them from Emma's direction!!!! Can't wait!
    I wish only bad news to Moira from now on... And please keep Cain away from her!

Monday

Elliot has seen Dan and Nicola kissing, so he threatens to tell Jimmy what he saw. Nicola lies to Elliot by claiming that she was just helping Dan to practice mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Although Nicola hopes she's talked her way out of trouble, Elliot later sparks chaos by blowing the secret in front of everyone at The Woolpack. Kerry and Jimmy are both furious over the revelation.

Meanwhile, Paddy has decided to leave the village again. Marlon and Rhona are both desperate for him to stay, at least for Leo's sake, but Paddy insists that he has to leave because he'll always love Rhona. At the same time, Pierce is insecure over Paddy's return.

Pierce's insecurities about Rhona start to bubble over
    © ITV

Elsewhere, James asks Moira for his investment back when Emma wants him to pull out of the farm.

Also today, Pete and Ross make a bet on who can get some action first.

Tuesday

Dan explains himself to Kerry, pointing out that Nicola was the one who made the pass at him. This sends Kerry back on the warpath as she heads to find Nicola and slaps her. Nicola is also forced to give Jimmy some answers about the recent problems in their marriage.

Later, Kerry tries to kiss Jimmy in The Woolpack, but he rejects her advances. Kerry then heads out to town in Ross's cab, but when she makes a move on the bad boy, he sees his chance to win his bet with Pete.

Kerry confronts Nicola

Kerry kisses Ross
    © ITV
    Meanwhile, Moira gets emotional as she and James rescue a donkey in the road. Moira feels that everyone leaves her, so James offers her some comfort. Sure enough, it's not long before they end up kissing passionately.

Elsewhere, Paddy is saying his goodbyes to everyone in the village. Chas and Aaron are the latest villagers to step in and urge him to stay, but is it too late? And will Marlon have any luck when he dresses Leo in lederhosen to persuade him to stick around?

Also today, Pete sets up a date with a Mrs Tennant, but is furious when he realises that Ross deliberately didn't tell him how old she was.

Wednesday

Moira wants to keep quiet about what happened between her and James, but she panics when she realises that she has left her bra in the back of the cab.

When Pete finds the bra, everyone assumes that it's from Ross's hook-up, as he's already been boasting about winning his bet. However, when Ross clears things up, James fears that the truth is already out.

Does Emma know the truth about James and Moira?
    © ITV

Meanwhile, a guilty Kerry confides in Bernice about her secret. Bernice advises honesty as the truth has a habit of coming out, but when Kerry asks Dan to give their relationship another chance and he agrees, she decides that it's best to bury her guilt.

Elsewhere, Rakesh's secretive behaviour is taking its toll on Priya and she tells Leyla that she fears he's seeing someone else.

Also today, Joanie fears that Lisa will lose her job due to her Belle-related absences, while Nicola hopes she can make it up to Jimmy as they remain on the rocks.

Thursday

Ross now knows the truth about James cheating on Emma with Moira. James begs him to keep quiet about the secret.

Soon afterwards, everyone is shocked when Moira announces plans to sell up and move away. Emma wants to celebrate the news, but James is angered by her insensitive attitude and walks out. Heading back to see Moira, James confesses his love for her...

Meanwhile, the Dingles fear that the police are giving up on Belle when they announce plans to scale back the search for her.

Elsewhere, Rakesh is furious when Priya buys him a ticket to Lahore with her savings.

Also, David proposes to Tracy yet again, Kerry continues her efforts to make things up with Dan, while Nicola hopes she's making similar progress with Jimmy.

Friday

The Dingles decide to step up their own efforts to find Belle now that the police seem to be giving up.

At the same time, a starving and freezing Belle prepares herself for another night sleeping on the streets, but her situation gets worse when someone steals her sleeping bag.

Belle's sleeping bag is stolen
    © ITV
    Meanwhile, Moira breaks the news to James that she doesn't feel the same way about him. Later, James goes back to Emma and tells her that they need to slow things down. He seriously considers telling her everything, so will Emma be left heartbroken, or will James chicken out at the last minute?

Elsewhere, Jimmy finally gives into temptation as he and Nicola get passionate again.

Also, Priya's eating issues appear to be back when she asks Rakesh whether she repulses him, while Tracy dyes her hair red in an effort to be different from Vanessa.

Digital Spy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

haraway (27-04-2017), lizann (04-09-2016), tammyy2j (30-08-2016)

James and Moira, have neither of them learnt from past mistakes? Have they no morals or common decency? I know Emma is lightly unhinged but she does not deserve to be cheated on twice. James has got this whole family together at last and he throws it all away for a romp with Moria, she is gathering notches on her bed post of infidelity also. They are both so annoying. Get a grip and keep your hands to yourself! Rant over!
    Last edited by 10079229; 04-09-2016 at 02:19.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 10079229 For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-09-2016), tammyy2j (04-09-2016)

is moira used to no underwear not to miss her bra straight away

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

10079229 (05-09-2016), Perdita (04-09-2016), tammyy2j (04-09-2016)

Meanwhile, these brand new Emmerdale pictures show the moment that Belle Dingle's ordeal comes to a head as she suffers a shock collapse.

Belle (Eden Taylor-Draper) is sleeping rough out on the streets following her recent disappearance, but her family are going through hell as they still have no idea where she is or how she's doing.

Belle Dingle finds herself pursued by the police in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    Tormented by her mental illness and struggling with the harsh reality of homelessness, things get even worse for Belle this week when she finds herself pursued by the police.

A panicking Belle makes a run for it, but ends up falling over in her weakened state and knocks herself out.

Could this be the moment that Belle finally gets the help she needs? Will Zak and Lisa finally be reunited with their lost daughter?

Belle Dingle finds herself pursued by the police in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Belle Dingle falls over and knocks herself out in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Friday, September 9 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (05-09-2016), tammyy2j (04-09-2016)

Thread Information