Thread: Victor Stone (Craig Hall)

Victor Stone (Craig Hall)

Craig Hall joins Neighbours as Byron and Nicolette's father, Victor (not sure if he is just a guest role, but I have started a new thread for him anyway):

DS article:

Neighbours to revisit a scrapped storyline as Byron and Nicolette's father Victor arrives
    A new addition to Ramsay Street.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...olette-victor/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours finally introduces Byron and Nicolette Stone's father Victor next month.

A Place To Call Home actor Craig Hall has been cast in the role of Victor, who has often been mentioned on screen but never seen.

Newly released spoiler pictures show the moment that Victor arrives at Number 24 and greets his ex-wife Jane Harris, who doesn't look entirely happy to see him.

Victor then wastes no time before spending time with his family.

This includes getting to know Byron's new girlfriend Sadie Rodwell and catching up with Nicolette.

More details on Victor's storyline will be revealed next month, but the official billing for his arrival on Tuesday, May 14 reads: "A surprise guest on Ramsay Street upsets the status quo."

Meanwhile, the teaser for a subsequent episode on Wednesday, May 22 adds: "Sadie struggles under the burden of Vic's secret."

Neighbours bosses originally planned to introduce the character of Victor in 2022, but the plot was cancelled after the long-running Australian soap was axed by Channel 5.

As the show's focus shifted to plotting its star-studded finale episode, there wasn't enough time to bring in the character of Victor.

Neighbours' script producer Shane Isheev told Digital Spy at the time: "We had plans to bring in Jane's ex, Vic, and we would have had a ball with that."

In a separate chat with Chatterbox Radio, Isheev later explained: "We even know who we wanted to play that role. Vic would have come in and been a bit of a charmer. I think, if Clive and Jane had stayed together, he probably would have tempted Jane away from Clive. Maybe putting the moves on Wendy and charming Vera.

"Karl and Susan lost all that money with the Montana storyline. He would have hooked into that and maybe even made things worse for them."

Charlotte Chimes, who played Nicolette until 2022, also told Digital Spy at the time: "It's a shame that a few things that I knew were coming up for [Nicolette] aren't happening now, as I would have loved to have been able to enjoy those stories.

"Nicolette's dad was going to be coming and we didn't have time for that. That was one thing I was really looking forward to ? exploring the Jane and Nicolette dynamic and how the dad would affect that."

It's currently unknown whether the show will use any of the original plans for Victor or take things in an entirely different direction.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, May 14 and Wednesday, May 15.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (Yesterday)

Thread Information