Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 5th - 9th September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    I think the way Paige is drooling over the thought of Jack giving in to her sexual whims is just disgusting ... totally gutter level.
    To be fair, from her point of view he can't stay away from her and is putting her before god. OK he's had his reasons but she's not to know that. Anyway, he kept hanging around her and behaving like a jealous ex even before snake guy, so he's constantly fanning the flames.

I hated it when he first went back to the priesthood and she was actively trying to seduce him, but she's cut that out now and it's him doing all the running.

^I agree, and she's hardly "drooling" over the thought of soiling his virtue - she flat out told Tyler she was in love with Jack. Doesn't sound like some evil predatory temptress hell-bent (lol) on leading the innocent priest into her clutches. Jack needs to stay away if he really wants them both to move on. Which of course he doesn't.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-08-2016), meagan82 (05-09-2016)

I nominate Ned for brother of the year. Seriously doing that to your sister for a girl you've been seeing for a week. Susan has a conflict of interest - the complaint should have been handled by another teacher or whoever.

Looking forward to seeing Elly exposed.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

CookieTargaryen (06-09-2016), Dazzle (06-09-2016), indigodance (08-09-2016), kaz21 (06-09-2016), Ruffed_lemur (06-09-2016), tammyy2j (06-09-2016)

Thread Information