Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 5th - 9th September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    I get that everyone hates Paige (except me apparently) but Jack doesn't know her as selfish and lustful. She sat by his bedside for weeks after the explosion and she was the only person he knew and could trust when he was John. She did a lot for him, and I can see why he'd feel a connection to her.

All the other stuff about Tyler etc is completely true and she's acting horribly towards her sister. But I get that she's genuinely hurt over Jack, and everyone keeps ignoring that he's just as bad the way he won't leave her alone even though he always pushes her away again. She should have found another friend-with-benefits than Tyler, but it's hypocritical of Jack to be jealous when he's the one causing the whole situation. Why did he take over as the local priest? If he really wanted to commit to the church he should have gone back to Ipswich or wherever he was from.
    I agree. Paige is just hurting over Jack, and she was the one to stand by him even when everyone else thought he might be responsible for the explosion. Although I think as much as Tyler is also to blame for the whole friends-with-benefits thing, he was in the same position - he wanted to try and get over Piper. They were both trying to get over the ones they love but can't be with but I honestly don't think it worked for either of them. I actually am interested in what could happen if Jack were to leave the church for Paige and kind of hope he does. I also can't wait for Piper and Tyler's relationship to be revisited and hopefully restarted for good.

'Paul goes to extremes to derail the pigeon race.'

Well that's not something you hear everyday

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to evie_h For This Useful Post:

badirene (25-08-2016), CookieTargaryen (24-08-2016), Dazzle (24-08-2016), Katrina ok (24-08-2016), sherika (24-08-2016), SoapsJSK (25-08-2016)

What is Elly's problem with Piper?

I like Paige I don't see everyones point.

I just think she can be very selfish.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-08-2016), Katrina ok (24-08-2016), lizann (25-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by meagan82 View Post
    She's a selfish brat. Shown on many occasions

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-08-2016), Katrina ok (24-08-2016), tammyy2j (24-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    I get that everyone hates Paige (except me apparently) but Jack doesn't know her as selfish and lustful. She sat by his bedside for weeks after the explosion and she was the only person he knew and could trust when he was John. She did a lot for him, and I can see why he'd feel a connection to her.

All the other stuff about Tyler etc is completely true and she's acting horribly towards her sister. But I get that she's genuinely hurt over Jack, and everyone keeps ignoring that he's just as bad the way he won't leave her alone even though he always pushes her away again. She should have found another friend-with-benefits than Tyler, but it's hypocritical of Jack to be jealous when he's the one causing the whole situation. Why did he take over as the local priest? If he really wanted to commit to the church he should have gone back to Ipswich or wherever he was from.
    Her brother and grandfather died and she choose to stay with a stranger instead of helping her siblings and father and she knew how Piper feels about Tyler but still went there plus she did all she could to push Brad and Lauren together

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-08-2016), Katrina ok (24-08-2016), lizann (24-08-2016), Perdita (24-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by meagan82 View Post
    Me too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

meagan82 (25-08-2016)

yea but paige has history with tyler pre piper and if piper was that funny about sisters hooking with up with sister bfs then maybe she shouldnt have went there with tyler in the first place. Plus the age gap and the fact that she is still at school is revolting and shes too childish in her behaviour. Perhaps if she was slightly older it wouldnt be as bad or event left school but shes a minor and hes an adult. But i do like paige as a character and your right jacks behaviour is hypocritical whether he means to be or not.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akairish For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-08-2016), meagan82 (25-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Amy is better suited to Jack - even as a friend. Paige is just "me, me, me" all the time. Lust isn't a life long friend .... a true friend is there for you no matter what.... and that ain't Paige !!!!
    yea just think it would be pretty crappy of amy and paige has been through alot of loss and thinking she had a future with jack only to find out he was a priest is enough to put anyones head in a spin lol. But guess we will have to see what direction they take the storyline.

Thread Information