Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 5th - 9th September 2016

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 5th - 9th September 2016

Monday

Ned is tormented by divided loyalties. Mark crosses the line to protect Steph. Amy finds inner peace but how long will it last?

Tuesday

Mark has a showdown with Steph´s stalker. Amy and Jack´s connection grows. Paige´s fight may cost her life.

Wednesday

Mark´s life is on the line! Aaron´s attempt to protect Paige could cost him big. Paige´s boxing opponent makes it clear what is at stake.

Thursday

Aaron faces financial disaster. Paul realises hes been played by Terese. Are Ben and Madison in a secret relationship?

Friday

Paul goes to extremes to derail the pigeon race. Sheila avenges Xanthe, but has she made a huge mistake? Susan hatches a plan to get to the bottom of Piper´s issues with Elly.

SCM

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (04-09-2016), badirene (22-08-2016), ChrisRF (22-08-2016), Dazzle (22-08-2016), evie_h (24-08-2016), indigodance (22-08-2016), nallak (25-08-2016), Pantherboy (22-08-2016), Ruffed_lemur (23-08-2016), SoapsJSK (25-08-2016), tuckec01 (22-08-2016), Vikki (23-08-2016), Wolves (22-08-2016)

I thought I sensed something between Amy and Jack. Wonder what sort of "connection" it is?

Paul goes to extremes to derail the pigeon race

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2016)

hope they arent going to do the hole jack and amy relationship, that he couldnt leave church for paige but could for amy, would be pretty crummy...

Amy is better suited to Jack - even as a friend. Paige is just "me, me, me" all the time. Lust isn't a life long friend .... a true friend is there for you no matter what.... and that ain't Paige !!!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2016), Katrina ok (24-08-2016), SoapsJSK (25-08-2016), tammyy2j (24-08-2016)

Jack & Amy would be more believable relationship than Jack/Paige (their bond is growing slowly) and more natural - for him to fall in love and leave his chosen profession, it's hard to see why he really loves Paige she's both selfish & self centred it has to be more lust than love there is nothing deep and meaningful in Paige I mean recently she's been using the man she knows her sister is in love with to make herself feel better without any care for who she hurts she expresses a bit of regret here and there but then carries on regardless, if he does end up leaving the church I'd prefer he do it for Amy, I can't see Paige/Olympia being on the show much longer anyway another year at most.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2016), indigodance (24-08-2016), Katrina ok (24-08-2016), PAJ88 (24-08-2016), SoapsJSK (25-08-2016), tammyy2j (24-08-2016)

I get that everyone hates Paige (except me apparently) but Jack doesn't know her as selfish and lustful. She sat by his bedside for weeks after the explosion and she was the only person he knew and could trust when he was John. She did a lot for him, and I can see why he'd feel a connection to her.

All the other stuff about Tyler etc is completely true and she's acting horribly towards her sister. But I get that she's genuinely hurt over Jack, and everyone keeps ignoring that he's just as bad the way he won't leave her alone even though he always pushes her away again. She should have found another friend-with-benefits than Tyler, but it's hypocritical of Jack to be jealous when he's the one causing the whole situation. Why did he take over as the local priest? If he really wanted to commit to the church he should have gone back to Ipswich or wherever he was from.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-08-2016), lyncob (30-08-2016), Vickig7 (30-08-2016)

A lot of the Jack/Paige thing does seem to revolve around basic urges. I know from experience that real love has very little if any to do with lust. Of course there is physical attraction. So that part of the whole Jack/Paige thing doesn't ring true. However I can feel the chemistry between them. They belong together. Amy and Jack could be very good friends at best.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Vickig7 (30-08-2016)

I get that everyone hates Paige (except me apparently) but Jack doesn't know her as selfish and lustful. She sat by his bedside for weeks after the explosion and she was the only person he knew and could trust when he was John. She did a lot for him, and I can see why he'd feel a connection to her.
    This issue was still a selfish one .... if you look back as to why she attached herself to him ... she had just trashed her own wedding with Mark with all the lies and deceit, and was in usual sulk mode when the boiler blew up and Jack was part of the next stage of the story .... her affections for Mark and not being able to accept the fact she was the major game changer in the relationship falling apart (given the fact she did chase him as well, he was the reluctant suitor at first).... she needed to find a replacement for the loss of emotion she hadn't accepted or come to terms with .... the attachment to Jack in the hospital was a massive distraction from all the other issues, Josh and gramps dying, not marrying Mark .... still she in avoidance mode ... Jack was grateful for all the support .... that's what anyone in a religious commitment endorses .... BUT .... the bottom line ... for Paige ... it is just a form or "transference" ... cos she failed with one relationship, she overlays and over compensates with next victim in her path ..... and this usually stems from her pampered upbringing, money and power (her mum) can buy you out of your problems. It is lust, not love, but is also about her not accepting how to grow up in a real world and deal with it. She wants him to give everything up for her and not be there for him, she done the nurturing bit .. now its pay back .... and that is why it wont work.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (25-08-2016), Katrina ok (24-08-2016)

This issue was still a selfish one .... if you look back as to why she attached herself to him ... she had just trashed her own wedding with Mark with all the lies and deceit, and was in usual sulk mode when the boiler blew up and Jack was part of the next stage of the story .... her affections for Mark and not being able to accept the fact she was the major game changer in the relationship falling apart (given the fact she did chase him as well, he was the reluctant suitor at first).... she needed to find a replacement for the loss of emotion she hadn't accepted or come to terms with .... the attachment to Jack in the hospital was a massive distraction from all the other issues, Josh and gramps dying, not marrying Mark .... still she in avoidance mode ... Jack was grateful for all the support .... that's what anyone in a religious commitment endorses .... BUT .... the bottom line ... for Paige ... it is just a form or "transference" ... cos she failed with one relationship, she overlays and over compensates with next victim in her path ..... and this usually stems from her pampered upbringing, money and power (her mum) can buy you out of your problems. It is lust, not love, but is also about her not accepting how to grow up in a real world and deal with it. She wants him to give everything up for her and not be there for him, she done the nurturing bit .. now its pay back .... and that is why it wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post

All the other stuff about Tyler etc is completely true and she's acting horribly towards her sister. But I get that she's genuinely hurt over Jack, and everyone keeps ignoring that he's just as bad the way he won't leave her alone even though he always pushes her away again. She should have found another friend-with-benefits than Tyler, but it's hypocritical of Jack to be jealous when he's the one causing the whole situation. Why did he take over as the local priest? If he really wanted to commit to the church he should have gone back to Ipswich or wherever he was from.
    I agree. Paige is just hurting over Jack, and she was the one to stand by him even when everyone else thought he might be responsible for the explosion. Although I think as much as Tyler is also to blame for the whole friends-with-benefits thing, he was in the same position - he wanted to try and get over Piper. They were both trying to get over the ones they love but can't be with but I honestly don't think it worked for either of them. I actually am interested in what could happen if Jack were to leave the church for Paige and kind of hope he does. I also can't wait for Piper and Tyler's relationship to be revisited and hopefully restarted for good.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evie_h For This Useful Post:

CookieTargaryen (24-08-2016), Vickig7 (30-08-2016)

Thread Information