Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home and Away Returns to Maitland Gaol

I heard this is for another Presto Special.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mygypsy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by mygypsy View Post
    I heard this is for another Presto Special.
    Yes, it seems more logical to me that this will be for the Presto spin-off special episode (but you never know of course!). Like the article says, the guest return of Heath & Bianca has been well publicised, & well in advance (& there have been a number of photos of them filming at Palm Beach), while there has been no mention of a return by Kyle. I would have thought that if he was going to return on the main show, Ch7 wouldn't have missed the opportunity to also publicise (or at least hint) by now that another Braxton was going to make a return? - even if it is going to be for a brief stint. Not sure when the special will appear on Presto as yet, but it will be interesting to see the promos when the time comes (& whether they include Kyle!).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-08-2016)

Wasn't sure where to post this, but with the previous news about Nic Westaway (Kyle) on this thread, I decided to post it here.

DailyMail article with pictures of Samantha Jade (Isla) back filming yesterday. Also pictured filming with her are Kyle Pryor (Nate), Lisa Gormley (Bianca) & Dan Ewing (Heath).

Is Isla back to help get Kyle out of gaol?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2016), tammyy2j (24-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post this, but with the previous news about Nic Westaway (Kyle) on this thread, I decided to post it here.

DailyMail article with pictures of Samantha Jade (Isla) back filming yesterday. Also pictured filming with her are Kyle Pryor (Nate), Lisa Gormley (Bianca) & Dan Ewing (Heath).

Is Isla back to help get Kyle out of gaol?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html
    Ughh! I could do without seeing the awful Isla again! Suddenly my enthusiasm for Kyle's reappearance has been dampened...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (23-08-2016)

Another article on Samantha Jade's return (which indicates that there is a prison riot):

With the news of Kyle Braxton's return being broken online only days ago, it has been revealed that Australian pop star Samantha Jade will be reprising her role as bad girl, Isla Schulz. Having been photographed with Dan Ewing (Heath), Lisa Gormley (Bianca) & Kyle Pryor (Nate), Samantha Jade was wearing high waisted blue flair jeans & a burgundy jacket, whilst Dan was wearing prison greens.

Whilst the crew spent several days at Maitland Gaol in the lower Hunter region last week, these external scenes were filmed a little closer to home at the former Parramatta Correctional Centre in Western Sydney, a filming location used a number of times in the show over the past decade.

We can also reveal that the scenes involved the aftermath of a prison riot, with news reporters descending on the facility.

Viewers will remember Isla came to Summer Bay to collect the debt that Kyle owed from his poker games in Melbourne in 2015. She then went into battle with her ex for her two daughters, resulting in her committing armed robbery - a crime for which Kyle later went to Gaol for.

While there is a possibility that her return could be for the main series, there are rumours circulating that the scenes could be for the upcoming spin-off episode, which George Mason recently revealed he would be filming for in Alice Springs soon.

Stay tuned!

BTTB

(They also mentioned: "Given that location filming has been continuing at Palm Beach this week at the same time as these scenes were being filmed, it is quite possible that it could be for the spin-off. They don't usually split off into two location units, but don't quote me!")
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 24-08-2016 at 01:40.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2016), tammyy2j (24-08-2016)

Kyle got an bad exit and Brax did not even mention or visit him when he came back

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (24-08-2016), lizann (25-08-2016), Pantherboy (25-08-2016)

Thread Information