Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away Returns to Maitland Gaol

Home and Away Returns to Maitland Gaol

Home and Away is to shoot scenes at Maitland Gaol for upcoming storyline:

Home and Away Returns to Maitland Gaol

The Maitland Mercury reports that Home and Away will be returning to shoot scenes at Maitland Gaol next week.

The former gaol at East Maitland, located north-west of Newcastle in the lower Hunter region, has been seen on-screen a few times since it’s Home and Away debut in 2003, when Dani Sutherland was imprisoned for knocking down Kane Phillips.

Whilst details of the storyline are of course closely guarded, Newcastle based talent management agency Models + Actors put a casting call out this week for male extras to act as prisoners and guards.

Maitland Gaol has also posted a notice on its website stating that they will be closed to the public from 16th-19th August for filming.

By our calculations, we expect the scenes to be aired in the opening weeks of the 2017 season, so could it be possible that this year’s season finale will lead to one of our favourite male characters getting locked up?

Could it be connected with the next Home and Away spin-off episode? George Mason (Ash) recently revealed that he’ll be shooting scenes for the special in Alice Springs soon.

Or could someone merely be visiting an inmate?

The possibilities are endless, but with four days of filming the scenes could be quite substantial or spread out over several weeks.

Stay tuned….

BTTB

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-08-2016), PollyT (31-08-2016), TaintedLove (14-08-2016), tammyy2j (11-08-2016), Wolves (22-08-2016)

Just a guess, but I suppose one of the possibilities here could be that the real paternity of Billie's baby has finally been revealed & Irene and/or Billie go to see Mick in gaol?

(EDIT: just after I posted this, I found a Spoiler article titled "Baby drama in Summer Bay" on another site, which I have now posted on the "Home and Away Spoilers 2016" thread)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 11-08-2016 at 00:01.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-08-2016), TaintedLove (14-08-2016)

would irene or billie go see mick to tell him he the father even if in jail i don't think they would want him knowing

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-08-2016), Pantherboy (11-08-2016), tammyy2j (11-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    would irene or billie go see mick to tell him he the father even if in jail i don't think they would want him knowing
    I would have thought Irene is likely to visit her son in jail but hopefully she wouldn't tell him about the baby.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (11-08-2016), tammyy2j (11-08-2016)

Maybe Ash to warn him to stay away which he will do if in prison for a long time

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-08-2016), Pantherboy (11-08-2016)

Home and Away SPOILER News:

A SURPRISE RETURN REVEALED!

Details have now come to light as to who has been filming at Maitland Gaol this week, and it may not be who you were expecting….

Kyle Braxton Returns

Further to our story last week about filming taking place in Maitland Gaol this week, details have now come to light as to exactly who was involved with the scenes – and it might not be who you expected!

A fan who went along to the gaol to catch a glimpse of the action was lucky enough to meet George Mason (Ash), Dan Ewing (Heath), Lisa Gormley (Bianca)… and former cast member Nic Westaway (Kyle).

Viewers will know that Kyle was carted off to prison earlier this year after taking the fall for Isla Schultz (Samantha Jade) when she committed an armed robbery. However, many fans were left both frustrated and disappointed by his exit, wondering why Kyle would sacrifice his freedom for a girl he barely knew.

Whilst both Heath & Bianca’s returns have been highly publicised, Kyle’s has so far been kept under wraps.

What is interesting though is the fact that Dan Ewing also appears to be dressed as an inmate. Could Heath get sent down, or could it be part of some elaborate plan to free Kyle?

Whilst we expect the filming is for the main show, the scenes of which we expect will air early next year, there’s also a possibility that the scenes could be for the upcoming spin-off episode, which George Mason recently revealed he would be filming scenes for in Alice Springs soon.

Stay tuned!

BTTB

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-08-2016), lizann (20-08-2016), Nell532 (20-08-2016), Perdita (20-08-2016), Wolves (22-08-2016)

That's good news! I'd really like to see Kyle escape jail after his horrible exit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-08-2016), Wolves (22-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    That's good news! I'd really like to see Kyle escape jail after his horrible exit.
    prison break oz version heath getting more tattoos

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-08-2016), Pantherboy (20-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

I too thought of Prison Break when reading the above spoiler. I wonder if this storyline is going to copy that series?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-08-2016)

Thread Information