Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 22nd - 25th August 2016

Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 22nd - 25th August 2016

Post-Olympic Return Week

Mon 22nd Aug

As a CO2 leak fills the cabin, our beloved Summer Bay passengers pass out and the plane crashes. Alf, Roo, VJ and Zac hear the news and all worry for their loved ones.

Tue 23rd Aug

Desperate for news, the Summer Bay residents struggle to keep it together.

Wed 24th Aug

Hunter and Olivia grow closer, despite Tabitha's best efforts to keep them apart. Justin sets out on a dangerous solo rescue mission. Alf crumbles, fearing he's lost Duncan for good.

Thurs 25th Aug

Matt comes face to face with an intruder. Will Olivia and Hunter finally see through Tabitha's lies? Roo fears for Alf's wellbeing. Alf writes a letter to Duncan finally telling him how he feels.

BTTB
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 04-08-2016 at 13:54.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-08-2016), hollie (07-08-2016), Perdita (04-08-2016), TaintedLove (07-08-2016), Wolves (05-08-2016)

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    Can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks to watch this. I wanna see it now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolves For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (05-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    Can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks to watch this. I wanna see it now.
    2 weeks isn't too bad, it's over christmas I hate when we have to wait around 2 months.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hollie For This Useful Post:

Wolves (08-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    2 weeks isn't too bad, it's over christmas I hate when we have to wait around 2 months.
    Yeah I hate that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    Yeah I hate that as well.

There are no H&A spoilers in the latest TV Week due to the Olympic coverage (next week they should have the H&A soap diary etc for the week Aug 22 - 25 in Aus), however they did have the following (amusing?) editorial/article in the "hottest topics of the week" section:

"Home and Away's latest storyline saw Tori's birthday plane trip go belly-up when the aircraft crashed in remote bush land. Because the flight deviated from its planned route, no-one back in Summer Bay has a clue where the plane & passengers are. This plot got us thinking - are the writers of H&A fans of Lost? If so, are Tori, Leah, Irene, Nate, Duncan, Mason, Brody, Billie & Evie about to come in contact with polar bears, a hatch or a smoke monster? We smell a spin-off series, Lost and Away! However this plays out, we hope for a more satisfactory ending to H&A than there was to Lost!"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-08-2016), Nell532 (09-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    There are no H&A spoilers in the latest TV Week due to the Olympic coverage (next week they should have the H&A soap diary etc for the week Aug 22 - 25 in Aus), however they did have the following (amusing?) editorial/article in the "hottest topics of the week" section:

"Home and Away's latest storyline saw Tori's birthday plane trip go belly-up when the aircraft crashed in remote bush land. Because the flight deviated from its planned route, no-one back in Summer Bay has a clue where the plane & passengers are. This plot got us thinking - are the writers of H&A fans of Lost? If so, are Tori, Leah, Irene, Nate, Duncan, Mason, Brody, Billie & Evie about to come in contact with polar bears, a hatch or a smoke monster? We smell a spin-off series, Lost and Away! However this plays out, we hope for a more satisfactory ending to H&A than there was to Lost!"
    I hope they are watching out for drop bear attacks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (08-08-2016)

TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 22 - 25 August 2016:

Monday 22 August

- Terror strikes as carbon dioxide leaks into the cabin of the plane carrying Bay locals!
    - Roo tries to comfort Alf after his fight with Duncan.
    - There's panic in the Bay as the plane goes missing.

Tuesday 23 August

- Justin and Ash launch their own search mission.
    - The residents of Summer Bay wait anxiously for news.
    - VJ makes a rash decision and snatches Zac's car keys.

Wednesday 24 August

- Overcome with worry, Alf breaks down, fearing he's lost Duncan for good.
    - Hunter offers his support to a stressed-out Olivia.
    - Tabitha decides to exact revenge on Hunter.

Thursday 25 August

- Matt comes face-to-face with an intruder.
    - Will Hunter and Olivia see through Tabitha's web of lies?
    - Roo fears for Alf's health.

TV Week also says:

- Plane Crash Horror! Will anyone survive when the plane goes down? After Tori's birthday plane ride takes flight, Justin does all he can to save his family & friends from doom. But, when H&A returns this week, some Summer Bay locals may not live to see another sunrise. As fans will remember, when Spike uttered the words "Say goodbye to your sister for me," that was all Justin needed to hear to know his family were in grave danger. Immediately he worked out where his sister Tori's plane ride was leaving from. When he arrived at the airport, he could see the plane taxiing down the runway. Despite running as fast as he could to stop the plane, it took off. Without evidence of Spike actually tampering with the plane, Justin is going on instinct. "Justin knows Tori is on the plane, so he's going off his gut, and he's certain something is wrong," James, 40, explains. "There's something wrong with the plane if Spike knows about it." With the plane disappearing into the clouds, Justin races to a radio room to try to contact Duncan. "He's just trying to get Duncan to get out of the sky or do anything he can to not be up in the air," James stresses. "That's all he can think about." Justin gets through to Duncan, but the connection isn't strong and Duncan isn't communicating clearly. What Justin doesn't realise is that a pipe is leaking in the cabin. Toxic carbon dioxide is filtering through the plane, making everyone drowsy. How will Duncan be able to continue flying the plane? Justin frantically calls the police. "He thought he could do it all by himself," James explains of Justin's actions. "Now, he knows he needs help." Justin tries once more to communicate to everyone on the plane. This time, his brother Brody answers his call. Justin is desperate to find out the plane's coordinates. "He tries to get them from Brody and Duncan, but they're passing out," James describes. When the radio cuts out again, Justin despairs. "Justin thinks, 'That's it, the next call I get will be telling me they're all dead,''' James says. "Until he has an answer, there's always a moment of hope. But, he's prepared for the worst." Not long after, the plane crash-lands in the middle of nowhere. Unconscious and lost, the fate of everyone on board is unknown. Will anyone survive the awful crash?

- Air Time. What were Tori, Evie, Irene and Nate thinking before the crash?

Tori. When Nate shows up unexpectedly, Tori finds herself in an awkward love triangle. With things already heating up with Duncan, Tori is thrown by Nate's arrival. However, once the plane goes down, all thoughts of romance are forgotten.

Evie. At this point, Evie welcomes any distraction from her recent losses. However, as it becomes clear the plane is destined for a crash landing, Evie is adamant she sees her dead twin, Oscar. She takes this as a sign that he will keep her safe.

Irene. Irene end up going on the trip by default. Zac is unable to go, so Leah decides to ask her to the winery. But, things don't go to plan when the plane goes down.

Nate. Nate initially declined the invitation to attend. He realises his mistake and makes it to the airport in the nick of time, champagne bottle in hand, to join in with the celebrations. Unfortunately, it doesn't go as planned.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-08-2016), Perdita (15-08-2016), TaintedLove (17-08-2016), Wolves (17-08-2016)

Apologies if I`m putting this in the wrong thread, or its already been posted.
    I just saw this promo ....looks excellent.
    https://youtu.be/So9fgypK84I

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (19-08-2016)

I was just wondering if these episodes were researched and filmed purposely well in advance for us to wait til after the Olympics, or the cliffhanger was just a coincidence.
    At least this particular cliffhanger didn`t happen during the Christmas holidays. The wait would have been excruciating.
    How far in advance do the cast and crew film each episode? Does anyone know please?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (19-08-2016)

Thread Information