Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 15th - 19th August 2016

People have different tastes, that's all. We can't all like the same thing. I don't mind Mark as a character but am not a fan of Steph, and I really don't like them together. Mark is a cop with a very rigid outlook on life, yet Steph always seems to be embroiled in dodgy dealings - it's boring and predictable. I hope they don't last, and I really doubt having them shoved down my throat is going to make me warm to them. It didn't work for Daniel and Imogen, who still repulsed me as a couple right up to the wedding.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-08-2016), indigodance (03-08-2016), SoapsJSK (04-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    I really dislike Mark and Steph together, and have actually had to turn away from the screen when they start slobbering over each other. But it's not just that - their dynamic is all wrong to me, and I don't see any chemistry at all. Her whole storyline consists of finding out ways to hide from Mark whatever it is she's done/gotten involved with. It's boring, just like it was when Paige covered everything up from him. And look how that turned out. At least they had chemistry.

All of this IMO of course.
    I fully agree with what you say...I turn away too and don't think Mark and Steph suit each other at all. Prefer mark and Paige but doesn't look like it will happen..

Steph may suit Paul like Michael Douglas and Catherine zeta Jones 😀

Quote Originally Posted by SoapsJSK View Post
    Steph may suit Paul like Michael Douglas and Catherine zeta Jones 😀
    Terese is the only woman for Paul!

They may be at each other's throats at the moment but they've both got secret photos of the pair of them hidden in their desks. They're definitely destined to be together!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-08-2016), tammyy2j (04-08-2016), Vikki (03-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Terese is the only woman for Paul!

They may be at each other's throats at the moment but they've both got secret photos of the pair of them hidden in their desks. They're definitely destined to be together!
    Exactly I couldn't agree more, just need to be patient

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-08-2016)

Paul and Terese will eventually get together - they are well suited and together in the opening credits. Just a matter of time. Hard to imagine Paul and Steph considering he tried to send her insane! And married and dumped her mother!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-08-2016), tammyy2j (04-08-2016), Vikki (04-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Paul and Terese will eventually get together - they are well suited and together in the opening credits. Just a matter of time. Hard to imagine Paul and Steph considering he tried to send her insane! And married and dumped her mother!
    The actors say they'd like to remain friends as it's more fun that way. I agree, and certainly think marriage would spoil them. Paul's rubbish at marriage! Friends would be ok, and that's how I see them in the opening credits.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (04-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    The actors say they'd like to remain friends as it's more fun that way. I agree, and certainly think marriage would spoil them. Paul's rubbish at marriage! Friends would be ok, and that's how I see them in the opening credits.
    However, we keep being reminded that Paul and Terese are in love (yesterday it was the secret photos), so they're unlikely to stay just friends when they eventually forgive one another.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (04-08-2016)

I don't mind Steph with Mark but I think Steph would work better maybe with someone like Brad or bring in a new lady for her

I actually like Tyler and Paige or Paige and Jack ....... but Paige and Tyler really suit with each other..... and I think Amy and Jack are cute and could make a cute couple.
    Last edited by meagan82; 04-08-2016 at 16:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I agree they are better suited as friends or even competitors and hope they don't get together.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SoapsJSK For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (04-08-2016)

Thread Information