Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 15th - 19th August 2016

I agree with you all about Paige and Jack. Very very boring and repetitive. The storyline should have finished when he chose the priesthood, but they're still mooning over each other as much as ever. It would help if there was any chemistry between the actors to convince us of their supposed deep love for one another.

I hope the writers don't take the predictable route and have Jack change his mind and choose Paige after all this, but I can't see it ending up any other way now.

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I'm glad they didn't! I really like Steph and Mark together! I didn't expect to, but I do.
    I dno what the future holds for them, but I hope they keep them together!
    I love Mark and Steph together too and I hope they last.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celtgirl For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-08-2016), indigodance (02-08-2016), yeschef77 (04-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I agree with you all about Paige and Jack. Very very boring and repetitive. The storyline should have finished when he chose the priesthood, but they're still mooning over each other as much as ever. It would help if there was any chemistry between the actors to convince us of their supposed deep love for one another.

I hope the writers don't take the predictable route and have Jack change his mind and choose Paige after all this, but I can't see it ending up any other way now.
    I hope they don't .... Paige is far too selfish .... even if Jack left the priesthood, his compassion side will always take over to help others, and Paige will get jealous and throw a hissy fit as he is not spending every second adorning her

5. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-08-2016)

Last edited by indigodance; 02-08-2016 at 09:49. Reason: Duplicate ...

I like Steph & Mark together as well they match each other in so many ways and there is direction there for them to explore as well. They destroyed all possibility of redemption of paige and Mark was looking rather tragic there fore a bit but now Steph is in the picture Mark has true potential again

I really dislike Mark and Steph together, and have actually had to turn away from the screen when they start slobbering over each other. But it's not just that - their dynamic is all wrong to me, and I don't see any chemistry at all. Her whole storyline consists of finding out ways to hide from Mark whatever it is she's done/gotten involved with. It's boring, just like it was when Paige covered everything up from him. And look how that turned out. At least they had chemistry.

All of this IMO of course.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (03-08-2016)

I like Mark and Steph as a couple but I can't feel the love chemistry - more like a best friends chemistry. Nothing like the chemistry he had with Kate - who IMO was his soul mate

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    I like Mark and Steph as a couple but I can't feel the love chemistry - more like a best friends chemistry. Nothing like the chemistry he had with Kate - who IMO was his soul mate
    hahaha...

I dont understand why those dont really like Mark & Steph together they tend to be so much on the same page, both have seen the ups and downs of life, both like riding bikes, both like to be upfront with what they feel and see and not playing games, both ready to head in the direction of settling down. I think personally they are ideal together my concern is in typical drama spirit they are going to split them up for some stupid reason i mean Mark really needed redeaming himself in the storyline department after being around paige and her dumb storylines. Now they have her messing with Tyler AGAIN and now has a preist confused.

I say keep Mark & Steph together just try to engage the audience more into warming to them

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fragglerock For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-08-2016), Ruffed_lemur (03-08-2016), Sparklydee (03-08-2016), yeschef77 (04-08-2016)

I dont understand why those dont really like Mark & Steph together they tend to be so much on the same page, both have seen the ups and downs of life, both like riding bikes, both like to be upfront with what they feel and see and not playing games, both ready to head in the direction of settling down. I think personally they are ideal together my concern is in typical drama spirit they are going to split them up for some stupid reason i mean Mark really needed redeaming himself in the storyline department after being around paige and her dumb storylines. Now they have her messing with Tyler AGAIN and now has a preist confused.

I say keep Mark & Steph together just try to engage the audience more into warming to them

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fragglerock For This Useful Post:

yeschef77 (04-08-2016)

Thread Information