Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 15th - 19th August 2016

why would amber give paul her daughter's power vote over terese or even lauren

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Paul is concerned about what Terese did to HIM. Not good in a relationship is it?
    Remember it wasn't too long ago that he wanted to get back with Rebecca - who nearly killed him by pushing him off the Lassiters mezzanine! If he can forgive that he can forgive Terese - who, after all, did retract the lie in court.

Forgiveness comes easily in all soaps or barely any of the characters would talk to one another.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 09-08-2016 at 00:05.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (08-08-2016), Perdita (08-08-2016), Vikki (08-08-2016)

The relationship between Paul and Rebecca didn't work out though, and IMO Rebecca is much nicer than Terese.

The relationship between Paul and Rebecca didn't work out though, and IMO Rebecca is much nicer than Terese.
    I like them both, but would prefer Paul with Rebecca if she ever were to come back for good

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (08-08-2016)

My point was Paul forgave Rebecca, still loved her and begged her to come back to him, so there's no reason why he wouldn't forgive Terese's lesser crime in time (especially given he's in love with her).

I liked Rebecca but I also like Terese for different reasons; they're both very good characters. In my opinion Terese is more suited to Paul than Rebecca was.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 08-08-2016 at 16:59.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Vikki (08-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Remember it wasn't too long ago that he wanted to get back with Rebecca - who nearly killed him by pushing him off the Lassiters mezzanine! If he can forgive that he can forgive Terese - who, after all, did retract the lie in court.

Forgiveness comes easily in all soaps or barely any of the characters would talk to one another other.
    Yeah that's true, just not sure when he is going to forgive Terese

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    Yeah that's true, just not sure when he is going to forgive Terese
    The writers will probably string it out as long as possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Vikki (08-08-2016)

The writers will probably string it out as long as possible.
    They are certainly doing that

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-08-2016)

so paige hooked up with tyler despite knowing perfectly well of her sisters strong feelings for him. that in itself is bad. Now she's saying she only did it to make jack jealous. thats twice as bad!!!! i mean if paige truly did love tyler than atleast thats a plausable reason for hurting piper, but all to make jack jealous! holy cow she really is a brat. its a shame terese has been the only person who has seen paige for who she really is.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-08-2016), lizann (08-08-2016), Perdita (08-08-2016), SoapsJSK (12-08-2016), tammyy2j (09-08-2016)

My point was Paul forgave Rebecca, still loved her and begged her to come back to him, so there's no reason why he wouldn't forgive Terese's lesser crime in time (especially given he's in love with her).

I liked Rebecca but I also like Terese for different reasons; they're both very good characters. In my opinion Terese is more suited to Paul than Rebecca was.
    I think Rebecca's crime is the lesser. It happened on the spur of the moment and wasn't planned in any way. Terese plotted her crime.

Anyway, it's more fun having Paul and Terese apart. Why watch another boring marriage go wrong? If Terese couldn't cope with Brad, she certainly couldn't cope with Paul!

Thread Information