Thread: Where can I catch up the last 18mths without watching all episodes?

Where can I catch up the last 18mths without watching all episodes?

We moved to Cape Town in December 2013, I carried on watching Hollyoaks via yo tube for a good while but then there was a problem I think as no episodes were uploaded for ages. I gave it up!

Recently though I've been wanting to catch up, I have started watching from August 2015 but am fast realizing I've missed so much that I really need to go back further in order to gel with the new characters, of which there are many!

The last time I remember watching was around The Gloved Hand killer story-line, don't even think I concluded watching it as I read it was Lyndsey and was shocked!

What should I do? bite the bullet and watch that far back, then I will never catch up?

Or is there anywhere I can read detailed recap's with images?

Thanks Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by chez33 View Post
    We moved to Cape Town in December 2013, I carried on watching Hollyoaks via yo tube for a good while but then there was a problem I think as no episodes were uploaded for ages. I gave it up!

Recently though I've been wanting to catch up, I have started watching from August 2015 but am fast realizing I've missed so much that I really need to go back further in order to gel with the new characters, of which there are many!

The last time I remember watching was around The Gloved Hand killer story-line, don't even think I concluded watching it as I read it was Lyndsey and was shocked!

What should I do? bite the bullet and watch that far back, then I will never catch up?

Or is there anywhere I can read detailed recap's with images?

Thanks Guys!
    Hi Chez,

Welcome to SoapBoards

You can always read the weekly spoilers here, usually with some pictures, that should give you some idea what has happened and also some individual ones on characters

Thread Information