Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Toyah Battersby

Coronation Street spoilers: Toyah Battersby has a face like thunder as she comes face to face with Peter Barlow’s ‘new woman’ Chloe
    Coronation Street’s Toyah Battersby will come face-to-face with Peter Barlow’s “new woman” Chloe on tense new scenes.
    Toyah – who is played by actress Georgia Taylor – had a face like thunder as she barged her way into Chloe’s home during a surprise visit alongside her sister Leanne.
    Stalker Chloe has been source of grief for Toyah and Peter in recent weeks after making false allegations about Peter in which she claimed they had been having an affair.
    It seems Toyah decides to confront Chloe once and for all in order to get to the bottom of the vicious claims.
    Since Toyah returned to the cobbles on Christmas day she has been surrounded with drama and heartbreak.
    She’s made false allegations about Peter in which she claimed they had been having an affair
    Georgia, 36, first appeared on Corrie as a teen in 1997 and left in 2003.
    Before reprising the role 13 years later, she told Woman magazine that she felt “proud” she didn’t end up in rehab.
    She said: “I feel proud of myself that I didn’t fall apart and end up in rehab.
    “There was a huge amount of interest in the Battersbys and it was crazy at times, but I guess I was always just grateful to be working.”

Last edited by Perdita; 26-03-2017 at 07:20.

Coronation Street's Toyah Battersby will make a shock move next week when she goes ahead with her IVF treatment without her partner Peter Barlow's knowledge.

Viewers know that Toyah (Georgia Taylor) is desperate to have a baby with Peter, despite the fact that the timing couldn't be worse, as he is arrested on suspicion of assaulting his stalker Chloe this week.

Chloe's allegations will also put Peter in the frame for attacking his dad Ken, and with so much going on, you can see why he may have second thoughts about pursuing their pregnancy plans at the moment.

Peter shares his concerns with Toyah – suggesting that they put the IVF on hold until he's cleared his name over Ken's attack – and to his surprise, she seemingly takes the news quite well.

Although it's clear she's upset, Toyah promises to phone the clinic and delay her appointment until they know what's happening. However, a shock scene later on will see Toyah tell Leanne that she went ahead with it after all.

Toyah admits to her sister that she went behind Peter's back and had the embryos implanted as planned, but could she end up with a secret pregnancy? And what will it mean for her and Peter's future if she does?

Digital Spy

hate her clothing, makes her old and frumpy

I think she looks ok. There are far worse dressed women on the street.

I know she did wrong but I feel sorry for her, I think Peter was just looking for an out with her

I wonder where her, Leanne and Eva will end up once the pub is sold, is Toyah a qualified counsellor?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I know she did wrong but I feel sorry for her, I think Peter was just looking for an out with her

I wonder where her, Leanne and Eva will end up once the pub is sold, is Toyah a qualified counsellor?
    Yes she is

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (12-07-2018)

nick or ali or steve next for toyah? just speculating

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-10-2021)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...-toyah-kidnap/

Coronation Street's Toyah Battersby is set to face shocking kidnapping scenes following her on-screen absence.

The character has been on a two-month break from the soap, and popped back on screens last Friday (May 19) alongside her boyfriend Spider Nugent as they attended Craig's surprise birthday party at the Bistro.

However, new filming pictures from the soap suggest Toyah is about to suffer a horrific ordeal as she returns to the fold, with the character seen bound and gagged on the show's set.

Toyah also has a bruised face as she is imprisoned in the back of a white van, with screams heard and frequent banging as she tries to escape during the scenes.

The storyline is set to air in a few weeks' time, as viewers wait to find out what is actually happening.

Toyah's recent storylines have focused on the death of husband Imran last year in a fateful car crash, as well as its aftermath.

Speaking last year about her hopes for the future of her character, star Georgia Taylor said she would love to see Toyah adopt a child someday, explaining: "I think it's definitely an option for her. I love that side of her.

"The argument against that, I guess, is that I've always said we have a responsibility in reflecting all aspects of society, to show a childless woman and to show that a childless woman can be happy, that's something I feel quite strongly about myself.

"So it might be that she finds fulfilment and joy in something else. However, having said that, she is naturally very maternal and caring so I understand why her fostering a child or adopting a child seems like the obvious fit."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (25-05-2023)

next for steve?

Thread Information