Thread: Timmy (Sam Tutty)

Exclamation Timmy (Sam Tutty)

Hollyoaks has added West End star Sam Tutty to its cast.

The 23-year-old actor will be a part of Fergus Collins's (Robert Beck) storyline where he is secretly filming Peri Lomax (Ruby O'Donnell) and other teenage girls with CCTV as part of an operation called 'bluebird'.

Fergus brings in computer wizard Timmy to look after the technical side of 'bluebird' as Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas) and Felix Westwood (Richard Blackwood) handle the dodgy business dealings.

While nothing seems out of the ordinary about Tommy on the surface, viewers will learn he's not someone to be easily underestimated.

"Working at Hollyoaks is an absolute delight," Tutty said. "Everyone has been so welcoming and have been very supportive whenever I have had any questions. This mainly goes out to the wonderful Robert Beck who plays Fergus, Timmy's terrifying overseer.

"I feel so privileged to play a character like Timmy, he is clearly terrified of those he works for. His poisoned moral compass has led him down a treacherous path and I'm very excited to see what's at the end."

Tutty had his breakthrough in a UK stage revival of the musical Once on This Island, leading to his starring role in the West End version of Dear Evan Hansen.

For his performance as the title character, Tutty received numerous theatre prizes ? including the Critics' Circle Theater, Laurence Olivier Award and the WhatsOnStage Award.

He is set to make his first appearance as Tommy in Hollyoaks on Wednesday, June 2 on E4.

Digital Spy

When can we see Felix Westwood cast card?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Thread Information