Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Todd and Billy

Todd and Billy

Anyone else here excited for these two to get together? I think they have chemistry and Billy is a good influence on Todd.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    Anyone else here excited for these two to get together? I think they have chemistry and Billy is a good influence on Todd.
    Yes, I've been wanting them to get together for a while.

It could be an interesting relationship if written well because Billy will obviously disapprove of Todd at times. Hopefully Todd won't lose his edginess if they have a long-term relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Yes, I've been wanting them to get together for a while.

It could be an interesting relationship if written well because Billy will obviously disapprove of Todd at times. Hopefully Todd won't lose his edginess if they have a long-term relationship.
    I agree with all of this. I like them together but I hope Todd won't become boring. Sadly I feel like the writers have already softened him. He has been so kind to Billy, Tracy, Sean and even Jason lately. It's like he's a different person. Did this change just happen so he could get together with Billy? I'm kinda confused, lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-07-2016)

Double post.
    Last edited by livden; 05-07-2016 at 14:01.

I agree with all of this. I like them together but I hope Todd won't become boring. Sadly I feel like the writers have already softened him. He has been so kind to Billy, Tracy, Sean and even Jason lately. It's like he's a different person. Did this change just happen so he could get together with Billy? I'm kinda confused, lol.
    He's reverted to how he was before his visit to that big bad city known as London.......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-07-2016)

As parkerman says, he's reverted to something more like his former self. Whatever happened in London (it's a shame we never found out) embittered and hardened him. I think his family forgiving his recent cruelty (when he visited Jason in hospital) is what softened him again. Hanging around with and becoming fond of Billy must have also had an effect.

I hope we can have the best of both worlds. Bruno Langley plays both nasty and nice to perfection and I want to see more of both sides of Todd.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 05-07-2016 at 20:49.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-07-2016), Perdita (05-07-2016)

As he signed another contract for a year now I hope we see a lot more of him, especially when it comes to Phelan and proving what a liar and con artist he has been to Jason and Eileen.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-07-2016), parkerman (05-07-2016), tammyy2j (06-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    As he signed another contract for a year now I hope we see a lot more of him, especially when it comes to Phelan and proving what a liar and con artist he has been to Jason and Eileen.
    Yes, this would be good I want to see him being with Billy, but I also want to see him expose Phelan.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yes, this would be good I want to see him being with Billy, but I also want to see him expose Phelan.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-07-2016)

What is their official name though? Can we please call them Tilly, or is that too lame? I feel like it's either Tilly or Bodd, but Tilly sounds better to me

18. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (06-07-2016)

Thread Information