Thread: Andrew Morley reveals that he wants to be a firefighter

Andrew Morley reveals that he wants to be a firefighter

Neighbours star Andrew Morley has revealed that he would become a firefighter fulltime, if the opportunity arose.

The 26-year-old actor - who has just joined the long-running Australian soap as mysterious Jack Callahan - has been volunteering for the fire service in Victoria, Australia for 11 years and admitted he'd happily ditch his life in front of the camera in order to save lives permanently.

"The skill that I have within the brigade can so easily be transferred into a permanent paid firefighter so I would not turn that down but I feel like in ten years time I could easily go into that with a family and a bit more of a chilled out lifestyle, when I've picked a place I want to live," he said to BANG Showbiz.

"Then I'd be more than happy to remain a firefighter, it's rewarding, fulfilling and challenging."

Earlier in the year, the former Home and Away star spoke to DigitalSpy toabout his firefighting career.

He said: "It can be challenging - especially if you're up at 6.30am in the morning and you're getting woken up at 2am for a fire or a car accident.

"You do need to prioritise work first, but it's one of those things that I do because I love working in the community.

"It gives me adrenaline and it's exciting and challenging."

What a lovely guy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

jdthurston (01-10-2016), TaintedLove (18-08-2016)

Thread Information