Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 11th - 14th July 2016

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 11th - 14th July 2016

Monday

Mason makes a dangerous decision. John and Marilyn struggle to connect with Jordan. VJ and Billie´s relationship reaches breaking point. Olivia starts to doubt her relationship with Hunter.

Tuesday

Olivia calls Hunter´s bluff - are they really over? Lonely and confused, Nate accepts the overtures of a new love interest.

Wednesday

The Morgan family may be fractured forever in the wake of Brodys injury. Marilyn and John´s skills as foster parents are seriously tested. Evelyn finds a positive way to use her inheritance.

Thursday

TBA

BTTB

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-06-2016), Pantherboy (23-06-2016), Splashy (23-06-2016), Wolves (23-06-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Who is Brody?

confused . com.. but nothing knew there im permantly confused

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-06-2016), Pantherboy (23-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Who is Brody?

I think Brody is a member of the Morgan family who will be making their appearance in Summer Bay soon. In fact, I believe the new doctor Tori is one of them.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (23-06-2016), Perdita (23-06-2016), Splashy (23-06-2016)

Who is Brody?

The brothers Brody, Mason and Justin Morgan are played by Jackson Heywood, Orpheus Pledger and James Stewart respectively. Of his character, Jackson revealed that Brody is a chef with big ambitions. Of his character’s family, he stated, “I can definitely see that [comparisons to the Braxton brothers], but I think we have a very different dynamic. It will be exciting to tell the story and as it will be revealed, it will be a very different story.”

Penny McNamee, a 32 year old stage actress, has scored a lead role on Home and Away as Summer Bay’s newest doctor, Dr. Tori Morgan. We don’t yet know much about her, but Penny said of her character: “She arrives in Summer Bay looking for a fresh start, but she’s certainly got some dark secrets.” She is accompanied to Summer Bay by her three brothers, Justin, Brody and Mason.
    Last edited by Perdita; 23-06-2016 at 10:24. Reason: BTTB

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-06-2016), Pantherboy (23-06-2016), Splashy (23-06-2016)

Who is Brody?

As the article Perdita has posted says, Brody is the Morgan brother who is a chef and......

AUST PACE SPOILER ALERT!

In Aust episodes this week, he has just bought the Angelo's restaurant (which I have seen speculated elsewhere will eventually be re-named "Salt")

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (23-06-2016), Splashy (23-06-2016)

Yes, I have seen the same spoiler

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (23-06-2016)

TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 11 - 14 July 2016

Monday 11 July

- Mason ignores his family's advice & makes a dangerous decision.
    - Phoebe learns that VJ held a party in her absence.
    - Jordon tells Olivia she deserves better than the way Hunter is treating her.

Tuesday 12 July

- Nate opens himself up to a new romance.
    - The Morgan's past finally catches up with them.
    - Olivia struggles to deal with Hunter's jealousy. Is this the end for their relationship?

Wednesday 13 July

- Nate is torn between a new flame & his feelings for Tori.
    - Roo pleads with Alf to reconcile with his estranged son, Duncan.
    - Ash wrestles with the decision over what to do about the garage's debt problems.

Thursday 14 July

- Consumed by guilt, Ash continues to lie to Kat.
    - Marilyn & John wonder if their new foster child is more than they can handle.
    - As Evie begins to move on with her life, she finds herself facing a massive setback.

TV Week also says: "Break-ups and Hook-ups! Two relationships are on the verge of ending, while a new one could be blossoming in this week's Home and Away.

- Bruised Egos. We pick up the drama the morning after a raucous party culminated with Hunter punching newcomer Jordan in the face. It appears Jordan, the foster child of John & Marilyn, is finding himself in trouble already! When Hunter spots his girlfriend, Olivia, talking to Jordan, he gives her a verbal spray. Out of Hunter's earshot, Jordan tells Olivia she deserves better - and she wonders if he's right. After Hunter's outburst & the way he's been carrying on over recent weeks - including stabbing Andy - Olivia is now questioning if she & Hunter have a future together. Despite her feelings, Olivia attempts to make amends with her man. However, she lets slip that Jordan believes she could do better. In a jealous rage, Hunter tells Olivia it's over between them. Shockingly, Olivia accepts what he's said. She doesn't fight for their relationship. Hunter has always been hotheaded. but what Olivia can't take is the fact he's directed some of his anger at her. Things are certainly looking grim..

- Not so homely. In the aftermath of the wild party, Phoebe decides to kick VJ out of the house. Much to VJ's shock, his girlfriend, Billie, backs her up. Having to scurry home is surely a huge blow for VJ. He's moved out with pregnant Billie keen to show he is maturing. VJ still believes he is the father of Billie's baby. But, the baby really belongs to Mick, who attacked her at the gym. However, traumatised Billie is determined to keep that information to herself. VJ appeals to Billie once again, trying to convince her to let him move back in. But, she firmly tells him he should stay at home & concentrate on school. Feeling burnt, VJ launches into a tirade, telling Billie he's had enough. Will the two go their separate ways?

- Fresh flirtation. Nate thought he'd found a friend in Tori. But, her refusal to respond to his texts has left him confused & hurt this week. When Nate escapes work to exercise, he bumps into Chris. Keen to cheer up his mate, Chris tells Nate that youth liaison officer Danika could be keen on him. Chris urges him to get back into the dating game. But, Nate is smarting from Tori's lack of interest - not to mention the breakdown of his marriage to Ricky.... Perhaps going on a date with Danika is what Nate needs to get his mind off both Ricky & Tori. So, Nate takes Danika to Salt - the new name for Angelo's. And, when Danika suggests they go elsewhere, Nate is super-keen. Is his Dalliance with Danika just what the doctor ordered? Or, will he ruin his chances of romance with Tori for good?

Also, in an interview with TV Week where she mentions that she is thrilled to be presenting a 50th birthday documentary about iconic Australian children's show Play School, in celebration of their success, Kate Ritchie also mentioned:
    Sally Fletcher to return? After leaving Home and Away in 2007, Kate briefly returned for the 25th anniversary in 2013. With the 30th anniversary on the horizon, Kate says she'd gladly return for it. "I would be offended if Sally didn't get an invite back to a celebration that Alf Stewart was throwing," Kate laughs. "They didn't kill me off, so the option is there!" Having played Sally for 20 years, Home and Away will always be important to Kate. So, does she tune in? "I haven't watched recently," she admits. "Seven o'clock is a busy time for me, putting Mae to bed - but it's no excuse! I still tune in from time to time. I don't know all the faces anymore, though. I tune in & think, 'Hang on - who's that person sitting on my couch? Who's that in my kitchen?"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-07-2016), Perdita (04-07-2016), Wolves (05-07-2016)

Thread Information