Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 21st - 24th June 2016

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 21st - 24th June 2016

Monday

Irene fights back and learns a terrible truth. Justin convinces Tori to pull back from Nate. John and Marilyn readjust to each others company.

Tuesday

The Morgans clash about putting down roots. Roo struggles to deal with an angry Alf and his handicap. Josh has a plan to save his brother from jail. The gulf between John and Marilyn widens.

Wednesday

TBA

Thursday

TBA

SCM

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-06-2016), Pantherboy (02-06-2016), TaintedLove (09-06-2016), Taskaz (02-06-2016)

Thanks again for the new spoilers Perdita. Like last week, once again SCM have made a late amendment, and included a new spoiler for Monday & moved Mon-Tue above to Tue-Wed.

Mon 20th June Episode 6451

Irene remains at the hands of a madman. Mick delivers an ultimatum to Olivia. Marilyn returns in Alf's time of need.

Tue 21st June Episode 6452

Irene fights back and learns a terrible truth. Justin convinces Tori to pull back from Nate. John and Marilyn readjust to each others company.

Wed 22nd June Episode 6453

The Morgans clash about putting down roots. Billie’s denial about her rape crumbles. Andy gives Kat some home truths.

Thurs 23 June Episodes 6454 - 6455

Roo struggles to deal with an angry Alf and his handicap. Hunter prepares to learn if he’s going to juvenile detention.

Josh has a plan to save his brother from jail. The gulf between John and Marilyn widens. Hunter immediately finds himself offside with his Community Service supervisor.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 10-06-2016 at 05:20. Reason: Updated spoilers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-06-2016), Perdita (02-06-2016), Taskaz (03-06-2016)

Yay Marilyn is back. i`m so glad about that!!
    I hope the rift between John and Marilyn get sorted out soon. They make a wonderful couple, and would hate it if they split up.
    I`m glad we get to see Irene again. I hope that mad man is an imposter and not her son.
    Thanks for the spoiler Perdita

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-06-2016), Perdita (03-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Yay Marilyn is back. i`m so glad about that!!
    I hope the rift between John and Marilyn get sorted out soon. They make a wonderful couple, and would hate it if they split up.
    I`m glad we get to see Irene again. I hope that mad man is an imposter and not her son.
    Thanks for the spoiler Perdita
    I hope John and Marilyn stay together too, love them as a couple and would be nice to show a relationship surviving hardship instead of the usual " lets find a new partner " storyline we see way too often

Also agree with your comment about the mad man not being IreneĀ“s son

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-06-2016), Pantherboy (03-06-2016), TaintedLove (03-06-2016)

The spoilers for Wed 22 June & Thurs 23 June have now been amended/added to. The new bits are in bold type (I have also added these new parts to my previous post, to show the whole week together - hopefully that is easier for everyone!)

Wed 22 June (episode 6453)

The Morgans clash about putting down roots. Billie’s denial about her rape crumbles. Andy gives Kat some home truths.

Thurs 23 June (episodes 6454 - 6455)

Roo struggles to deal with an angry Alf and his handicap. Hunter prepares to learn if he’s going to juvenile detention.

Josh has a plan to save his brother from jail. The gulf between John and Marilyn widens. Hunter immediately finds himself offside with his Community Service supervisor.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 10-06-2016 at 05:21.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-06-2016), Perdita (09-06-2016), TaintedLove (09-06-2016), Taskaz (10-06-2016)

is hunter in court for fire and safe?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is hunter in court for fire and safe?
    During one of the episodes last week it was mentioned that Hunter's court case for the fire/arson was finally coming up soon, so this will be it. At the moment, Olivia is still the only other person who knows about him also stealing the safe (& you would have to think that maybe it will possibly stay that way!). The TV Week story for next week also says (see the spoilers thread for June 13-16) that Hunter will stab Andy with a pair of scissors after he finds out that Andy "confessed" to killing Charlotte - so I wonder if this will also form part of the court case?
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 11-06-2016 at 14:10.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-06-2016), TaintedLove (16-06-2016)

TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 20 - 23 June 2016

Monday 20 June

- Will Alf finally wake up? And, if he does, will his mind & body function properly?
    - Olivia & Chris join forces with the police to find Irene & bring her home safely. #
    - An upset Roo struggles to accept Alf's situation.

Tuesday 21 June

- Nate can't hide his sadness when he receives photos of Casey from Ricky
    - Irene learns a secret that'll change her life forever.
    - Justin is concerned about Tori's friendship with Nate.

Wednesday 22 June

- Phoebe tells Billie she may have to face some hard facts about the rape.
    - Justin walks in on Brody making a suspicious phone call. What is he hiding?
    - Andy tries to explain his actions to Kat. Will she buy it?

Thursday 23 June

- Phoebe tries once more to persuade Billie to report her sexual assault.
    - Hunter must face the consequences of his anger towards Andy.
    - Can Josh save his brother from jail?

# TV Week also says: "Goodnight Irene! Will she survive at the hands of an unhinged Mick? The fate of Irene Roberts has gripped H&A fans for weeks. The Summer Bay favourite seemed to vanish off the face of the earth. Now, we know the horrible truth - poor Irene has been kidnapped!. And, the loon holding her captive is a guy who claims to be her long-lost son. Is she really his mother? We pick up the action with Irene waking in a derelict house in the middle of nowhere. She struggles to free herself from the chair she's been tied to, but her efforts are in vain.....Mick, the man who claims to be Irene's son & is holding her captive, believes he is caring for his mother. "Mick is convinced Irene is his mum," Lynne explains. But, Irene says for the umpteenth time "You're delusional - you are not my son!" Meanwhile, back in the Bay, Olivia & Chris are desperate to find Irene. They know she has been kidnapped, but have no idea where she could be. The pair reported Irene missing weeks ago, after finding her car abandoned by the side of the road. Then Olivia started receiving strange text messages from Irene's phone. She eventually realised that the texts weren't from Irene at all, but from a crazed Mick. This week, Olivia & Chris plead with policewoman Kat for information. But, as Olivia & Kat discuss Irene's predicament at the Diner, they have no idea Mick himself is sitting at another table, watching them! Soon after, psychotic Mick strikes - jumping out in front of Olivia & demanding she get into his car if she ever wants to see Irene again. Scared out of her mind, Olivia does as she is told. But, thinking quickly, she shoves Mick aside & manages to push her mobile phone under the passenger seat of the car. Running to safety, she now has a plan to track her would-be-abductor's car via her phone...Meanwhile Mick is starting to lose his temper with Irene when she worries aloud about Olivia. He screams at Irene to stop caring for Olivia because she is not her child, he is!...Later, we watch madman Mick dragging Irene through farmland. He tells her he is going to make her pay for every sorry second of his life. Irene is surely doomed unless the police can find her. Is this the end of the line for a clearly traumatised Irene?
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 13-06-2016 at 10:51.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-06-2016), Perdita (13-06-2016), Taskaz (15-06-2016)

Following on from my last post, TV Week also said the following about Marilyn:

"When Home and Away fans last saw Marilyn, she was a wreck. After being electrocuted, she woke up from a coma suffering from amnesia & headed abroad to recover.... Marilyn reappears in Home and Away storylines this week. Back from her European adventure, Marilyn heads straight to the hospital to see Alf. He is in a coma following his heart attack last week. A concerned Maz takes Alf by the hand - & he grips back! It seems Alf is finally waking up, but there are now concerns about the condition he is in......John is thrilled to have his beloved wife back home. However, it doesn't take long before he starts to realise Marilyn is not quite the same person she was when she left Summer Bay. "He thought they could pick up just where they left off," Shane, 57, says of the couple. "But, the dynamic between them has changed. She's come back more sophisticated & John is left feeling very parochial." By the end of the week, we're left wondering whether Maz & John can reignite the flames of love, or whether their marriage will crash & burn."

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-06-2016), Perdita (13-06-2016), TaintedLove (16-06-2016), Taskaz (15-06-2016)

Thank you Pantherboy ... I hope John and Marilyn can work it out, would hate for them to split up

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-06-2016), Pantherboy (13-06-2016)

Thread Information